Five

After a long day, sitting at my desk doing lots of paperwork and my annoying arse older brother who was throwing paper balls at me. I just showed him the middle finger which made him stop. Voight comes out of his office and says "Right everyone, head out and I'll see you all tomorrow". 

I grab my coat from the back of my chair and my bag from under my desk and take my keys out. As I was about to head out my brother, Hailey and Adam come up to me. 

"You coming to Molly's tonight bestie?" Adam asked me. "Not tonight, I am extremely tired and just want to go sleep," I said. "Come on girl not even for one beer" Hailey whined. "Sorry girl not tonight" I replied. "So you don't want to come to Molly's to take the piss out of Will" Jay stated. "Nope" I said with some emphasis. They accepted defeat and I headed down to the parking lot, got in my car and headed back to my apartment. 

Within twenty minutes, I pulled up outside my apartment building and got out my car and headed up to my apartment. I took the elevator up to the 15th floor, because I really couldn't be bothered to walk up the stairs, especially when I'm so tired and just want to sleep and get some good rest. 

Once the elevator came to a stop on my floor, I got out and headed to my apartment. I was just getting my keys out of my pocket and I could see the door was slightly open, so I dropped my bag and took my gun out of my holster and slowly open the door, with my foot. Once I entered the main living room and it was completely trashed. "Chicago PD, show yourself" I shouted. I started looking around and then I came into the kitchen and there was a photo on the counter of me and Gallo, but it was taken from the apartment building across the street. Suddenly, there was a a slight bang coming from the bedroom an that's when my blood ran cold through my entire body. I slowly walked and approached my bedroom with my gun raised. "Ive said it once and I'll say it again, Chicago PD, show yourself" I yelled once again. One hand came off of my gun to grab the door handle and as I was about to open the door, someone ran out, grabbed me and pushed me into the wall. My eyes went wide when I saw who it was. They proceeded to punch me in the stomach and the face before running out of my apartment. I grabbed my phone and called 911...

9-1-1: 911 what'syour emergency?

Beth: Hiya my name is Detective Bethany Halstead from CPD intelligence unit. Badge number 47826, my apartment has been broken into, the suspect was still in the property when I got home and was hiding out in my bedroom. I know the suspect and I was also assaulted. Can I have unit to my adress

9-1-1: What is the name of the suspect?

Beth: My ex boyfriend Reece Wilson

9-1-1: A unit has been dispatched to your location detective. Would you like me to contact intelligence for you?

Beth: No it's alright. I can do it.

The call ended and I decided to call Jay straight away.

It was ringing for about thirty seconds before his voicemail message played. "Hi your through to Jay Halstead. Sorry I can't answer the phone right now, so please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can"

I also tried calling everyone from the unit and none of them are answering there phones and it was starting to really annoy me. So I called Gallo instead, whilst sitting on the floor in pain.

Gallo's Pov

After a long shift with not many calls, I headed to Molly's for a couple of beers with the rest of the firehouse lot and some of the intelligence unit. I ha just finished my first beer and headed back over to the bar to grab another one.