Chapter 3: clones?

**above picture is what current 26 year old Juliet looks like***

"Rex stop it!" Juliet laughed while she was being thrown around by Rex in their room.

"You'll wake the baby and this time you can deal with it not me!" She said in between giggles.

"No I won't, you're laughing is louder than me darling, I'm just beating you at wrestling!" Rex whispered.

Suddenly they heard crying coming from the baby's room next door in their little home.

"Okay okay I got it. I know it's my turn." Rex said and kissed Juliet before helping her up.

"Any plans for today? How bout we make some breakfast and we can head into town and get some diapers and maybe some new clothes? I ripped a hole in my pants at work yesterday." Rex said while putting his shirt back on.

"Sure, I'll get started in the kitchen. I'll make a bottle and bring it to you."

"Okay sounds good. I love you"

"I love you too Rex" Juliet said before kissing Rex again and heading to the kitchen in their home.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

Juliet woke up to her alarm clock interrupting her sweet dream once again. She dreamt of Rex and raising their baby together nearly every night. She thought the dreams would go away after a year or so, but they never did.

Juliet got up and started walking to her bathroom to shower. She turned her radio on as she stepped into her shower to listen to the morning news.

"Good morning citizens of tattoine. Breaking news, it seems there was a security breach at coruscant prison, lots of inmates have escaped and have fled to multiple planets causing havoc everywhere. Keep your eyes open for any suspicious activity today and stay safe out there. Now let's take a look at the weather-"
Juliet turned her radio off and jumped out of the shower quickly wanting to get ready and head to work as quick as possible.

She got dressed in her usual black attire with a tan jacket, looping her weapons on her belt and hiding some small daggers in her right boot.

She locked her front door of her small home and jumped on her speeder to head into town to see if there were any bounties for the Coruscant prisoners.

As soon as she arrives she ran into the palace seeing some of her co workers also waiting for any news.

After a couple minutes Jabba slowly made his way onto his thrown and started speaking huttese, his translator droid then repeated for us to hear,

"There has been no signs of the crooks in the city yet but unidentified ships have been located in the outskirts of town near the sand dunes. Find what you can, I'm sending mugshots of some of the known escaped prisoners so be alert. There will be a reward for the found prisoners. Work quickly, we don't want the Coruscant guard making their way out here got it!?"

Everyone's pucks started beeping as we received the files jabba's droid sent us all.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Juliet wasted no time in investigating the sand dunes. It took about 40 minutes to get to her destination. It was true, she saw a couple random ships spread out further down.

She hiked her way up a tall hill and laid down at the top pulling out her binoculars to look in the distance. She had no luck finding anything right away so she decided to just keep watch until she saw movement.