Chapter 15: Family

****there's a couple pictures in this chapter of old pictures Juliet had tucked away. The obvious pictures are of Nina dobrev, but don't ask who the other ones are I just looked it up on Pinterest lol. Enjoyyyy*****

Hunter and Juliet awoke to hearing banging noises. They both jolted up at the sounds before Hunter said,
"It's probably the boys. I might have forgotten to tell them when they could come back here last night."

Juliet laid back down pulling Hunter down with her.
"I missed them too, but I don't want to get up. I want to just lay in bed with you and make love all day." Juliet said before getting on top of him and kissing him.

"Don't tempt me love." Hunter said in his huskier morning voice, taking a long look at the bare women straddling him.

"Or what?" Juliet challenged.

"Then you're never going to leave this room again."

"That doesn't sound bad at all." Juliet says and started to grind on Hunter, kissing his neck.

"J come on the boys are here." Hunter says, not really wanting her to stop.

"Fine. This will be echo's first time here huh?" Juliet said as she started getting dressed in a big sleep shirt and shorts.

"Yeah, he's been excited to have your cooking we've all hyped up." Hunter said also getting dressed.

They shared another kiss before exiting her room.
They walked out to the kitchen to see wrecker and tech fighting over a plate. Crosshair was sitting down cleaning his rifle, not paying any attention to them as echo was trying to break up the fighting boys.

"I want to try, you've done everything else already!" Wrecker whined pulling the glass plate closer to him.

"You don't know what you're doing, you lack the patience for cooking such an exquisite dish." Tech fought back.

"Come on, you guys are acting like kids knock it off." Echo said now putting his hand on the plate.

"Ahem."  Juliet coughed to get their attention.
As all the boys looked up to the noise they dropped the plate and it shattered causing Juliet to gasp at the loud noise.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again. We'll get you a new one. Please don't be mad I-"
Echo said while picking up the pieces, worried that they'd upset the girl.

"Hey hey, it's okay. It's just a plate. I have lots of others no need to worry echo." Juliet responded while helping him pick up the pieces. Hunter joined cleaning up, shaking his head slightly up at wrecker and tech.
Echo released the breath he was holding, glad that he didn't upset his new friend.

"It's good to see you guys, I missed you." Juliet said now smiling trying to lighten the mood.

"Nice flowers." Crosshair said smirking up at the lovebirds, still focused on his cleaning.

"That's new." Tech stated out loud, zooming his lenses in on his goggles.

"What?" They all said before following tech's line of vision.

Juliet and Hunter suddenly became embarrassed with all the attention on them.
Juliet put her hand behind her back but crosshair got up and pulled her hand back out, inspecting the ring up close.

"Wow, are you guys getting married?" Wrecker asked excitedly.

"Not yet, one day when life calms down we will. This is just a promise to that for now." Hunter responded, looking down smiling at the girl he loved.

"Ah a promise ring, very romantic hunter." Tech says still looking at the ring.

Echo nudged him in the side smiling as well.
Hunter nodded back at him, grateful for echo's questions making him recognize it was time to take the next step in their relationship.