Chapter 19: Cut and Run: P1

Juliet arrived on saleucami during the early hours of the morning. The sun was starting to rise, the sunlight was starting to peak through the clouds.

She walked slowly and cautiously through the tall grass fields approaching the house Hunter told her to go to. She was scared for him and his brothers, Hunter said they escaped from kamino. She was lost in thought thinking about what they could have gone through to have needed to "escape" their home planet.

As Juliet was walking, not paying much attention to the ground, she tripped on a wire. A trap was set for intruders for the property obviously, but she was a bounty hunter after all. She rolled out of the way on her fall down from tripping, she raised her blaster and looked around inspecting the dimly lit field surrounding her.

"Who are you?" She heard a clone voice say from the distance.

"My name is Juliet, Sargent Hunter sent me here. Him and the bad batch are coming from kamino, I'm not sure what's going on. He only instructed me to come here and wait here until they arrive. I'm assuming you're cut?" Juliet responded.
She heard rusting through the tall grass from her left, she slowly stood and lowered her blaster.

"Hunter sent you?" The clone she thought to be cut asked as he approached her.

"Yes, I'm his girlfriend. He was on kamino when the chancellor made his announcement about the empire, I was home on tattoine, he told me to come here to you and your wife where it's safe." Juliet said as she put her blaster away and put her hands up showing she wasn't a threat.

Cut lowered his blaster as well, believing the girl with the scared expression.

"Follow me." Cut simply said before turning around.
Juliet followed closely behind, looking around trying to take in her surroundings.
They soon approached a house in the middle of nowhere. It was a cute house with a barn next to it.

"This is mine and my wife's home. You'll be safe with us until Hunter arrives." Cut said to the girl, leading them to his home.

"Thank you. I appreciate your kindness." Juliet responded.
They entered the house, she followed behind the man looking around the home. There were toys scattered everywhere, obvious that they had children.

"Honey, we have company." Cut told his wife who was in the kitchen preparing breakfast before the kids woke up.

"Who's this?" The pink twi'lek asked while turning around facing the girl, inspecting her from head to toe.

"This is Juliet, hunter's girlfriend. He told her to come here, he and the boys will be coming as well." Cut told his wife.
Her expression softened hearing that she knew their friend.

"Hello, my name is suu. Welcome to our home. The kids will be waking up soon, I was just making breakfast. You're welcome to eat." The woman said warmly now knowing Juliet wasn't a threat.

"Thank you. Your home is beautiful." Juliet said taking a seat at their kitchen table.

"You're being too kind. It's seen better days." Cut said sitting across from her at the table.

"So Hunter never told us he had a lady. I see a ring on your finger but you're not married?" Cut asked.

"We've been together a couple years now, we thought it'd be best to stay secret for everyone's safety." Juliet responded.

Suu placed plates with food in front of her and on all the placemats at the table.
"Will you get the kids dear?" She asked her husband.

"You got it love." Cut responded before getting up, kissing his wife on the cheek before going upstairs.
Juliet smiled at the couple, noticing that he called her the same term of endearment that Hunter called her. Maybe Hunter heard cut call his wife that and picked it up himself.