Chapter 7: Memories

"I'm bored can't we explore and do something fun?!" Wrecker asked Juliet while helping clean dirty dinner dishes.

"That's hunter's call not mine" Juliet responded

"Yeah but you're his girl, you have just as much of a say than he does! Please Little J please!!"

"I told you to stop calling me "little J" just J is fine I'm not little."

"You are compared to me!"

"Hey sarge I have a suggestion for you!" Wrecker suddenly yelled in Juliet's ear, not intentionally, but it still slightly irritated her.

"Yes" hunter said as he casually walked into the kitchen.

"Big guy is bored. Wants to travel off world and do something fun." Juliet told him

"Yeah! I love being here with little J, but we should all go do something fun!"

"Little J?" Hunter questioned.

"That's not the point! Please hunter please?" Wrecker begged.

"Okay fine. We can find something in the outer rim so there's no eyes on us catching Juliet with us." Hunter gave in.

"I suggest we go to Yalbec Prime. It's mating season and I'd like to do some research on their kind." Tech said while looking at his data pad walking into the kitchen.

"Listen to these two and you'll learn all about mating ha!" Wrecker joked causing Juliet to roll her eyes with a blush.

"Do you ever not have your face in your data pad tech?" Juliet joked.

"Well not all the time. I have to use two hands when I eat, when I'm fixing the ship, my eyes are closed while sleeping but it is waterproof so I type down theories I think about when bathing someti-"

"That was meant to be a rhetorical joke but it's not funny anymore since you had to answer it theoretically" Juliet said interrupting him mid sentence.

"Yeah maybe you can look up what a joke is and how to make a good one since you're no good at them!" Wrecker told his brother.

"I certainly do know how to make a joke. None of you would understand my jokes because you don't study the-"

"Alright that's enough. We'll leave for Yalbec Prime tomorrow. Rest up boys" hunter interrupted tech.

"Why can't anyone let me finish a sentence around here" tech mumbled to himself while following wrecker out of the kitchen leaving hunter and Juliet to finish cleaning.

"Do you really want to watch Yalbec's mate all day? That's what we do for fun now?" Juliet asked her love while putting her arms around his neck.

Hunter wrapped his arms around Juliet's waist and kissed her on her neck while mumbling,
"No id rather spend all day mating with you but we have the children to entertain."

Juliet giggled and heard wrecker yell,

"Get a room!"

"Okay" Juliet kissed his lips and continued,
"Let's get to bed, we have a long journey tomorrow." Before pulling away.

"I'll finish up in here, you get ready for bed I'll be there in a moment."

Juliet smiled and nodded at him before passing him to walk to her room, well now their room. Hunter watched her walk away with nothing but love in his eyes for his beautiful partner.

He put a couple dishes away and turned off the lights to go to bed a couple minutes after her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••