Chapter 16: Vacation?

The next morning the gang flew to corascant, Juliet had only been there on bounty hunts, never had time to enjoy the city.
The boys didn't really know what to expect, never had the luxury of staying at a resort before. They were pleasantly surprised when they checked into the resort and were taken up to their rooms. Juliet booked them a large luxury suite. There were 3 large bedrooms all connected to a living room/sitting area with a stand up bar.

Echo and crosshair shared a room while wrecker and tech shared the next room over. Hunter and Juliet's room was down a small hallway slightly separated from the rest.

Tech went exploring the hotel as soon as they put their stuff away. Wrecker, echo and Hunter went to the pool and crosshair decided to take a nap. Juliet was glad to have the place to herself and take her time to get ready. She hadn't put on this much makeup in years. Juliet ran into a slight problem when she couldn't zip up her dress, she agreed to meet the boys at the restaurant with crosshair. She was forced to wake him up to help her.

"Hey crosshair can you help me?" Juliet said softly shaking her friend to wake up.

"Do I have to?" Crosshair mumbled without opening his eyes.

"Yes it's almost time to go anyways."

"Where is everyone?" Crosshair asked while sitting up, rubbing his eyes, not taking a look at his dressed up friend yet.

"They went to the pool I told them we'd meet them at the restaurant. Help me zip up and let's go." Juliet said while turning around, exposing her open back to him.

Crosshair sighed and zipped up the dress, watching as she adjusted it now being much tighter.
"You look really nice J." Crosshair told her sincerely.

"Thank you, echo said this one would be good for dinner."

Crosshair had never seen his friend so dolled up before. She looked beautiful.

**this dress with black heels and and small black clutch**

The pair walked to dinner together, only a 15 minute walk. She clung to crosshairs hand a couple of times when she noticed some strange men looking at her. Crosshair didn't mind, he felt bad that females got disgusting looks from men all the time.

Crosshair and Juliet walked into the restaurant and was lead to their table, the other four already there with drinks waiting for them. They were surprised to see they were all already slightly tipsy. The restaurant was lowly lit with candles throughout the dining area.

"Hey! You trying to steal my girl?" Hunter said loudly, a little drunk, to the pair who were still holding hands.

"Calm down, why are you drunk?" Juliet asked while taking a seat next to him. Crosshair took the seat across from Hunter.

"She's mine! Only mine! I'm not sharing her!" Hunter yells out pointing to his brothers sitting around him. Everyone giggles at hunter's drunken state except Juliet. He's being loud at this point drawing attention to them.