Sunset, Tsunami, and a monkey

Three weeks later

High school was basically hell

Well that's what Tsunami had decided after her third test that day all had happen before lunch (I feel you tsunami). "Has anyone else had any test today" She asked when she got to her table. Starflight looked up, "Yeah, I think I passed them all, but I'm not so sure, how many have you had?" Starflight asked her. "At least all of my classes so far!!"

Glory laughed, "Tsu that's ridiculous" 

"I'M NOT EVEN IN ALL AP, I mean at least Starflight having at lot of test makes sense, since he's all AP, but I'm not it makes no sense!" 

Sunny looked up from the lunch thorn had made her, "I have an idea" The others looked at her. "Well tonight the sunset's gonna beat 7, what if you guys have a sleep over at my house and we look at it. It could help with all the test stress and the dumb-ass teachers."

 "SUNNY CURSED!" 

"Tsu don't make a big deal out of it" 

"Glor-Glor come on how often does The golden monkey curse"

"Don't call me a Monkey MuderBakset"

"THATS NOT MY NAME"

"MUDER- BASKET MURDER-BASKET"

"Glory don't tease him"

"Shut up clay, he deserves it" Tsunami laughed at her dumb friends, it was nice, even if her day was stressful it was nice to know that she had a little backup from her friends. 

~~~~~

"Why are you're friends coming over again" Qibli looked at sunny with the annoyed face only a younger brother could make.

"You just want to be able to invite you're boyfriend over everyday and can't do that if my friends are here" Sunny glared at him

"Winters not my boyfriend" Qibli responded, "Not yet anyway" He muttered. Sunny laughed at him and went to open the door for Tsunami and Clay. 

"Hay Sunny"

"HI Clay, Tsunami" Sunny looked at Qibli, "YOu go upstairs or something" Qibli rolled his eyes.

"Hello Sunny's stupid friends" 

"Hi Qibli, your friends with one of my sibs, right?" CLay aksed, he had seemed worried about them during lunch, he told sunny that. 

"Um, I guess, umber's in my homeroom" Qibli looked at clay, "Why?"

"COuld you tell him that his older brother wants to talk to him?" Qibli sighed,

"I guess"

~~~~

The rest of Sunny's friends arrived shortly after. And after Truth or dare, Ghost stories and acting like five year old's, the crew ended up on the roof looking out at the sky. 

"It's super pretty"

"All purply, makes me want to die my hair that color"

"You should, you're hair would look great as sunset purple!"

"Aww thanks clay"

"WHen I was younger I always wondered where the sun went after sunsets"

"I feel like if anyone would know it would be you starflight"

"I know, just when i was a kid ya know" Sunny smiled at this.

"I like to think that everytime the sunsets where I am, its going to rise for someone else" Sunny said looking at her friends. "Plus tommarow moring the sun will rise again for us, A new day, a new story to unfold"

Hay thanks for reading this, Comment you thoughts, Also I'm thinking of this story just being a collection of slightly connected one-shots in this world i've made. What do you think- Turtle