First Day jitters (and Mathleates)

This is tecanlly were the story really starts the other parts are a bit more of a introduction so you can see what these verstions of the charecters are like.

Starflight

The firts Day of school started out fine before. I left the house I memorised my sugdule. 

8:00-8:30 Homeroom

8:30 -9:20 English 3 AP

9:20-10:10 Honers World Hystory

10:10-11:00 Physics AP

11:00-12:00 lunch (make sure to pack my own)

12:00-1:50 AP Caclus

1:50-2:40 AP Spanish

2:40-3:30 AP Satisitics

I have satistics 4 days a week and Gym the other day. I know Glory takes an art calss after school on Mondays, Wesdays and Fridays and often says she wishes we could hang out instead those days. this si not possible beacuse after school Monday, Wesdays and Fridays I have Mathleats Clay takes cooking clases on Mondays, Wesdays and Fridays. Peril goes to the skate park, Tsunami and Riptide do swim, Sunny has band, and well I don't know what Deathbriger does. However I say that we should hust hang out in homeroom because Webs is not that strick well he is strick but after anusements we get to have phones out and basicly do what ever we want. After anucments today my dad texted me.

Hay Starflight, Secretkeeper called me and asked if you could pcik her daughter Moonwatcher up after school It is her firts day  and she used to be homeschooled, so Secretkeeper wanted to make sure she got home on time.  Secretkeeper also wanted you to look after her untill her Mom gets home. I said you could are you okay with that. She goes to Jade Moutain Acdamy.

Yes I am fine with that I will pick her up around 3 I Wrote back to him I know he already said I could do It and I was ok with doing it so I relly did know why i even texted him back. I needed to see if or one of the others could dirve me to Jade Moutain.

"Clay are you picking you sibs up at Jade Moutain after school?" I asked him.

"Yaeh why?" Clay said he was muching on a Luna bar. 

" I need to Pick a girl named Moon up there can you um drive me?" I aksed him.

"I don't know I don't have the Mini van so you would have to walk to Aunt Ashas work with me to get it" He said.

"Star I can drive you" Glory said. "I have the Marcades so I have room for Moon to and I would all ready be going since Sunny has to get Qibli."

"Thanks Glory" I said. then I relised it was a Monday. I had Mathleats. Theres no way I could pick up Moonwatcher. Mathleats Startded at 4 and ended at 5 and School ended at three. But after School We drove over to Jade Moutain anyway Sunny and I got Moon and Qibli and Glory drove us to the Scavenger Den. I cheeked the time 3:45 I aksed Sunny if she could look after both Moon and Qibli. Then texted Secretkeeper were her daughter was then Glory took me back to school. I got there at 4:05 and ran to the Mathroom. In there was Battlewinder the Math teacher. 

"Starflight so Glad you could make it" Battlewinder hissed at me. I bit my lip and shrunk a bit. "As leader of this team I expect you of all people to be here at 4" She growld.

"Oh come on he was five munutes late" said on of the other kids on the team. I believe it was Mindreader a shophmore. She was not the bigest fan of me but she hated starting late. The other kids on the team was Mightyclaws he was in 10th grade to. also there was Bigtail a 9th grader and Fearless she was in 9th grade. Lastly was Fatespeaker she was the only other 11th grader on the team.