Extra~ Gakushu relapses

———————————
And then he sees the scars that bury deep within her wrists. She's feeling numb, he tries to beg and plead and ask her why. She says this way she has control of the pain she feels inside.
He's asking her, "How long it's going since you've felt this way because you got me here, just feeling so damn helpless."
She says, "It's been a while. I guess I needed better luck." And then he screams at her and tells her, "Baby, never cut!"
Nobody seems to get you, you feel you're on your own, but listen, pretty lady, you don't have to be alone. So baby don't cut. Baby don't cut. You can do anything just promise baby you won't cut.
———————————

Gakushu didn't mean to do it, yet he was standing in the bathroom with a knife and a bloody wrist. And he knew that he had promised Karma he'd tell him if anything happened, if he ever relapsed.

But it felt wrong. It made him feel selfish telling Karma about his problems. The redhead had been through worse, he had the fucking Hanahaki Disease for God's sake. Not to mention he had parents who neglected him, and he went through a time of self doubt and hurt himself too...

It wasn't right for Gakushu to drown his boyfriend in problems that weren't his. Especially when the boy had finally escaped them.

"I'm home!" a voice called.

Shit! Gakushu quickly put his wrist under the faucet and turned the water on. He wiped it with his shirt and looked around for something he could use to staunch the bleeding and there it was...

A box of My Little Pony bandaids. Why were they there? It was Korosensei's Christmas or maybe birthday present to Karma that was never used. It was that or nothing. The strawberry blonde opened the box took a few out. The cuts were deep and there would definitely be a lot of blood, but bandaids would have to do for now. He put one on both of the cuts on his wrist, as Karma had gotten home before anymore damage could be done.

Now to steal Karma's favorite hoodie because that monster stole all of his. A mental image of Karma standing on a pile of hoodies with horns coming out of his head crossed Gakushu's mind.

"Gakushu? Where are you?" Karma asked.

"Nowhere," he replied loud enough for the redhead to hear.

"Gakushuuu, come over here and kiss meee."

The strawberry blonde rolled his eyes. He made his way to Karma's room and threw open the doors of the walk-in closet. There were many different pieces of clothing including normal clothes to wear around the house, formal wear, insanely kinky outfits that Gakushu could just imagine Karma wearing, and hoodies that took up half the closet.

Gakushu grabbed the one he remembered seeing Karma wear the most and pulled it on. He could see why his boyfriend liked it so much. It was soft on the inside and just the right size. Another good thing about it was that it was the color of the sky during the night.

"Hey Shuu-Chan," grinned the redhead. Gakushu's head whipped to the side. Karma walked over and hugged him. "You're so cute, I should let you wear this more often."

"Karma, get off me," whined Gakushu, trying to free himself from his boyfriend's vise-like grip to no avail. He eventually gave in.

"Can we fuck?"

Gakushu's thoughts screamed no because that was the right answer. No way could he hide the fact that bandaids made for little girls were on his wrist. Karma would probably tease him at first, not knowing the reason there were there, but eventually realize what had happened.