Extra~ Wedding After Party

Gakushu and Karma were officially married. It was so refreshing to know that they had finally taken this step.

It felt good for Karma to exclude his parents from the wedding even if they didn't want to come.

It was nice for the two to be surrounded by those they loved.

It was a feeling of freedom and happiness that they never thought they'd experience.

Now, finally, the after party that everyone was so excited about was happening. It was quite a sight to see; Nagisa drunk and Kayano trying to manage him, Ren and Isogai eating the food like there was no tomorrow, Bitch-Sensei trying to get Karasuma-Sensei to rail her, Maehara trying to pull Isogai to the dance floor, and Nakamura videoing the scene. Karma was about to join her, but he remembered that his main focus was Gakushu.

"Want to dance?" asked Gakushu.

"Of course," said Karma.

Gakushu looked at the DJ expectantly and a song started to play.

There are days I wake up and I pinch myself, you're with me, not someone else.
And I'm scared, yeah, I'm still scared that it's all a dream.
Cause you still look perfect as days go by, even the worst ones, you make me smile.

"Oi, Gakushu, is this the wrong song? It's in English," said Karma positioning his hands to dance with his partner as Gakushu did the same.

He blushed, looking away. "I-I thought you'd like it."

Karma's eyes widened in surprise, then he smiled. "You know, when you want to, you can be the most adorable person in the world," said the redhead wrapping his arms around his husband's neck in an embrace from which Gakushu tried to escape from.

The strawberry blonde flushed a darker red and buried his face in Karma's neck in attempts to hide. "I'm not adorable!"

I'd stop the world if it gave us time, cause when you love someone, you open up your heart.
When you love someone, you make room.
If you love someone and you're not afraid to lose em, you probably never loved someone like I do.
You probably never loved someone like I do.

"Awwe, you love me so much," teased Karma, as he listened to the words of the song. Then they were dancing, more like gliding across the dance floor.

"No need to brag about it, you already knew that, didn't you?"

"Cutie," smirked Karma.

"Period head."

"You don't mean that."

"Yes I do."

"Yeah, that's the reason you chose a song saying how much you love me."

"Baka."

"I love you," said Karma, kissing Gakushu on the nose.

"Love you too, Bakabane."

"Assano."

When you say you love the way I make you feel everything becomes so real.
Don't be scared, no, don't be scared cause you're all I need.
And you still look perfect as days go by, even the worst ones, you make me smile.

"Bitch."

Gakuhsu knew what a bitch was because of Karma. And what an ass was for the same reason. He also knew what an asshole was since that was the name Karma had had for his contact. He remembered asking him why that was his name and what it meant. Karma told him and said that it reminded him of his name. And that he was one. He'd mostly known how to speak English before, but he hadn't bothered learning the cuss words, only important things.

Karma smiled at him fondly, "I feel like I taught you that."

"You have. This is all your fault," muttered Gakushu.

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

"Yeah, yeah."

"But seriously, did you think you could choose a song like this and not have me tease you? I'm sure you had it coming," said Karma.

"I did, I just wanted to...choose a song that made you feel special," he blushed.

I'd stop the world if it gave us time, cause when you love someone, you open up your heart.
When you love someone, you make room.
If you love someone and you're not afraid to lose em, you probably never loved someone like I do.
You probably never loved someone like I do.

"Awwwe. You already make me feel special, you know. I mean, I can't believe I'm married to someone so sexy," the redhead smirked.

"You shouldn't be surprised, after all, opposites attract," the strawberry blonde grinned.

Karma's face buried itself in the crook of Gakushu's neck, and he almost thought he had hurt his husband. Then Karma bit him.

"Ow! What was that for!?" asked Gakushu, rubbing the spot on his neck and glaring at the redhead's smile.

"You had it coming," he shrugged.

"God damn it. Why are you so hard to be angry at?"

"I'm too charming."

Gakushu rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, admit it. You think I'm hot," said Karma, peppering the strawberry blonde's face with kisses.

Gakushu wasn't going to, so as Karma was about to kiss him on the cheek he moved his head and caught the redhead's lips with his.

All my life I thought it'd be hard to find the one til I found you.
And I find it bittersweet cause you gave me something to lose.

They broke away, Gakushu attempting to look angry—and failing, as that only served, in Karma's opinion, to make him look more adorable—, Karma smiling.

"This is really sweet," he said. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"Please tell me you were recording that Nakamura-Chan," said Gakushu. And Karma looked at her, appalled. She gave him a thumbs up. "Good. Send me the video."

Karma stared at his husband for a few seconds then laughed; a sound that Gakushu could listen to endlessly. "I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too. More than you know."

"Oi, you better have recorded that too!" called Karma.

"Oh, I got everything. Just trust me," she winked.

But when you love someone, you open up your heart.
When you love someone, you make room.
If you love someone and you're not afraid to lose 'em, you probably never loved someone like I do.
You probably never loved someone like I do.

Suddenly, Gakushu wrapped his arms around Karma, hugging him and resting his head on his shoulder. "I love you more than words can express. I'm so glad that you're my husband. We will never be separated. Not even death will part us, I swear that to you."

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" Karma smiled and returned Gakushu's hug. "I swear to you that I will always love you, ok? I'll never stop."

Word count 1084
Sooo I wanted to use this song because it was playing on the radio (I totally forgot about it even though I've heard it many times before) and I thought it was perfect for them.

Anyway, enjoy your day/night. I love you all ❤️