Movie Night

———————————
"Cause all of me loves all of you.
Love your curves and all your edges,
All your perfect imperfections."
———————————

"Hey Karma, wanna watch a movie at my place this weekend?" asked Nakamura. "Nagisa's coming. And you can even bring you know who," she smirked.

"We all know, Gakushu is a workaholic and can't relax, so I may have to ask," he said, then added, "For the future, that's code for I'll drag him if I have to."

"Great. My mom's too busy to drive you guys, so you can either steal a car or take the bus."

"If we're stealing a car I can happily provide it," said Karma. "I'm sure my parents won't notice if one of their cars go missing."

"Perfect. Now, time to lie to Nagisa-Kun that my mom's driving him. See you later," she said, waving.

"Jaane."

[•-•]
Gakushu was studying when Karma burst into his room. "Hey," the redhead greeted.

"Hey."

"We're going to the movies this weekend," said Karma.

"But I'm not free on the weekend."

"Well, now you are."

"What are you doing in my house anyway?" questioned Gakushu.

"You're not happy to see me?"

"I was kind of studying, so..."

"Oh, so you're beloved textbooks and homework are more important than me?" pouted Karma, skillfully putting himself between Gakushu and the textbook he was reading and sitting on his strawberry blonde's lap.

"Karma, later. I'm busy," he said, trying to move his head to focus back on his work to no avail, as the redhead kept moving to block him.

"Nope. In fact, maybe we should have a movie night of our own if you know what I mean."

"No. I'm studying, you're not getting in the way of that."

"Shuu, I'm literally in between you and productivity. How much more in your way could I get?" asked Karma.

"Just a few more minutes, then I'll be done," said Gakushu.

"Fine. But you and me are going somewhere. Unless you want to do something here. In your room."

"You're disgusting."

"You now you want to," he winked.

"You might lose first name privileges Akabane."

"Not back to that again!" groaned Karma, falling back onto Gakushu's textbook.

"Then stop. You can stay sitting here if you like, but don't move around so much."

"Or what?" teased Karma.

Gakushu gave the redhead a dark look. "I'm kicking you off."