Roasline

Shit. Did I lean into this kiss? I think I did.

His lips are soft against mine, this kiss was lighter than our last, less rushed. His lips are warm against mine, making me melt right into him.

He leans in a bit more, deepening the kiss and bringing my closer to his body. I place my hand on his leg to stabilize myself as I am leaning very far forward. He reaches his hand up and places it onto my cheek. I could stay like this forever despite the slow burning sensation in my back due to the way I was stretching to reach him.

He slowly start to stand up to which I follow him, not wanting to break the kiss. My legs feel a bit wobbly, I fear if I move even a bit I will fall. He places both hands onto my cheeks as mine reach up onto his chest, sliding slowly down to the bottom of his shirt, my hands reaching under his shirt and placing themselves on his abdomen, he groans into the kiss in response to my actions. I could feel each and every feature of his body that rests under his shirt.

Is this really happening?! Like this time is this really going to happen?!

He slowly starts to walk backwards till the back of my thighs hit the soft arm of the couch. He pulls away to look me in the eyes, his look asking for permission to continue his actions, flustered I just nod and in a matter of seconds his lips are back on mine, the warmth of his returning to mine.

I slowly sat down on the arm of the chair, turning my head up in order to not break the kiss as he continued to stand in front of me, his shadow casted over my body. He bends over a bit to deepen the kiss even more, his lips are as soft as pillows. I feel his one hand go back a little more, gripping my hair tightly while the other slowly moves down, brushing against my neck down to my collarbone and then resting it on top of my hand, that is placed on his abdomen. His hands are soft against mine, he slightly grips my hands.

He slowly pushes my hand lower, both mine and his breathing getting faster by the second. Slowly my hand slides down, his skin feeling warm against my colder hands. Once I reach the top of his pants I stop and slide my fingers through his waistband, not going any deeper than that.

His grip on my hair is getting harder, it hurts a bit and he is aware of that, not once has he tightened his grip unless he is sure it won't hurt too much.

His empty hand slowly goes to the bottom of my shirt, he crouched down to be eye to eye with me.

"Are you sure you want this"

he asks me, his lips are swollen and the tint from my chapstick can be seen smudged across his lips, the sight in front of me making me smile. His eyes are burning into my skin, he's watching my every move looking for any sign of hesitation.I nod my head in response, not wanting to make him think I am doubting anything with the amount of time it takes to answer.

"I'm going to need you to tell me"

he says smirking, looking up and down from my eyes to my lips, back and fourth, his glares making me a little more nervous.

"I'm sure"

I respond, my voice slightly more hoarse than I thought it would be, my face scrunching up in reaction to that. He quietly laughs, his eyes wrinkling and his dimples more clear than ever. For a second it felt like this was my normal. Like he wasn't this man I barley know but instead someone i've known for a while.

He looks down at my lips, staring at them for a bit, licking his lips before leaning in for a kiss again, soft and unrushed, he wants to take his time with this. He slowly pulled my shirt up, the air in my apartment was cold against my body causing me to shiver, I could feel him smile at that against my lips. I grab the bottom of his shirt as well, revealing even more tattoos than I have already seen on him.

I run my fingers over the dark ink on his skin, tracing out every line. I could feel his breath getting faster as I trace out the moth on his stomach up to the swallows on his chest.

I break from the kiss, a string of saliva being pulled from both our bottom lips and breaking in the middle. I push my body back to be placed in the middle of the couch, the area much more comfortable than the hard arm of the couch. Harry kicks his shoes off and follows me, crawling over the arm, keeping a hard stare on me and a soft smirk, now hovering over my body, both my legs on either side of him, trapping him.

Again he leans down to kiss me while pulling my legs tighter against him, different this time. It's a bit more rushed and he is applying more pressure on to my lips than before.

Once more, I break the kiss, looking down and grabbing on to the button of his pants, a very clear bulge showing from under them. His head stays exactly where it was, not pulling away for a bit until he slowly lowers his it, resting it on my shoulder as he starts to softly kiss my neck. His kisses warm against my skin.

I unbutton them, the tightness from his pants pushing the zipper down itself. I could feel one of his hands reaching for my pants, repeating my actions on to me.

Harry pushes his body up, pulling down my pants as well as his, a bright smirk painted on his face but his eyes were dark. I sit myself up to bring him back into a kiss as he tosses both of our pants on the ground. I feel his hands go around to my back, unclipping my bra, the straps slowly sliding down my shoulder till it falls between us. I grab it and toss it on the ground with our pants.

His hands move from my back to my chest, massaging my breasts slowly. I could feel his breathing start to speed up even more.

Gently he pushed me back so I am once again laying on the couch. I reach down to his boxers pulling them down slowly, the size of instantly making me question a lot of things but I didn't have much time to think as I could feel him pull down my underwear.

"Do you have a condom, ya know lying around somewhere"

He asks me, realizing we are probably going to need one. In fairness I am on birth control, more so for period pains but I wasn't going to put him in the situation where he has to take my word for it.

"Ya one sec"

I say, grabbing the blanket that lays on my couch and wrapping it around my body before standing up. He gives me a confused look, probably wondering why i'm wrapping myself up if he has already seen me naked and to be honest... I don't know but I don't give him time to ask as I am already heading down to the bathroom.

At the end of the hall I could see Aster, curled up and asleep on my bed. Good. I walk into the washroom going to the back of the my sink counter shelf looking for the box of condoms. I haven't used these since I was still with my ex a few months back, clearly I get a lot of action. I just hope they're around the same size.

I walk back into the living room to Harry sitting on my couch... still butt naked. For some reason I almost found it funny but I fought the urge to laugh and handed him the condom.

He takes it and grabs my waist, swinging me back onto the couch. I start to laugh and I can feel that he is laughing too as he leans in to kiss me again.

I can hear him rip open the condom package , he slightly breaks the kiss to see what he is doing as he puts it on and in a matter of seconds, it's happening.

I could feel as he slowly pushed into me, trying to make it hurt as little as he could. He deepened the kiss to distract me from the pain and honestly, it was working.

The pain slowly fades into pleasure as I nod, telling him to continue. He begins to thrust, adding speed gradually. It feels like heaven, I would stay like this forever if I could.

He starts to pull my body closer to his, holding me tightly against him. His and my moans echoing throughout the apartment. I can feel his thrusts getting deeper. My toes start to curl as my whole body starts to go numb. I tighten my grip on his back and he takes this as a hint to go faster, still keeping a steady pattern in his movements though. Everything was beginning to get overwhelming.

When suddenly my vision blurs.