Harry

As I walk through the gate of her apartment the only thing running through my mind was tonight, the whole thing, it was perfect. Well almost perfect.

To get down to the road I need too, I will have to pass Valarie, and I don't know if I am ready to do that again, especially after what she just did.

As I get closer I hope she has gone somewhere, anywhere else but my stomach sinks as I see her standing there, looking up at something in the ground, or maybe just the ground in general.

The problem with this is that where she is standing is the corner I need to turn on to another street, I could cross the street or ignore her but that wouldn't stop her from saying something, I know her enough to know that.

Trying to keep her from noticing me I cross the street, I move quickly but of course, she saw me. She crosses the street, heading towards me as I begin to walk faster now, the last thing I want to do is talk to her.

I know she is getting closer to me, the sound of heels clicking against the pavement is getting louder and closer. I take each step faster, trying to make my way down the street as fast as I can without looking mental.

I feel her hand grab onto me, shit.

I stop my walking, quickly turning to face her, a plan to tell her to leave me alone clear in my mind but the second I see her face it all disappeared and anger replaced it.

"Who do you think you are? Saying that to her back there"

I say through gritted teeth, ripping my arm from her grip. She just looks at me, eyes wide in shock before her expression turns into a sly smirk.

"Say what"

She asks me, tiling her head a bit and biting her lip.

She knows exactly what she said and she knows it's made me upset and that knowledge just feeds her but i'm not playing this game with her.

I turn back again, I just want to get home but once again I feel a pull on my arm but this time as I turn again a pressure is put against my lips.

What the fuck is she doing?

I push her off of me, not to send her to the ground but hard enough for her to stumble back.

"What the fuck"

I go to say but a familiar voice beat me too it.

"One date wasn't enough for tonight"

Rosaline asks me in disgust, tears starting to form in her eyes.

She is standing at the street corner, a few of feet away from where we stand. She didn't see the whole thing, she doesn't know what happened. In her hand is my coat, shit, how didn't I notice I didn't have it.

She drops my coat in the ground, the sound of things bumping together in my pocket being the silence breaker.

I hear Valarie snicker, she's staring at Rosaline as if she's above her but all Rosaline is doing is looking at me, a hurt look in her eyes.

"That's not what happened Valarie is my-"

"we've been thinking about getting back together for a while, but we are nothing currently"

Valarie tells her shrugging, Rosalines face dropped at her words.

I didn't even know what to say, the way she said it was so believable that even if I was Rosaline i'd trust her words.

"Rose that's not-"

I begin but once again I am cut off, this time by Rosaline.

"No it's fine, i'm not going to get in the way, i'm sorry"

She says, directing her words to Valarie but responding to me.

She wouldn't even look at me, she just walked off, not even a glance. I wanted to go and tell her it wasn't true but i'm not even sure she would listen, not right now.

Shit.