Rosaline

I can't believe this right now, I can't believe him right now.

I turn and head through the gate, I have no clue how I feel right now. Angry? Upset? Embarrassed? All I do know for sure is that I hate him.

How could he do something like that, especially right after going out with me?! I know he's not tied down to me or anything at all and he can go and do what he wants but if he is thinking of getting back together with her what the fuck is he doing with me.

Her.

Oh my gosh, imagine how difficult it is for her, if I was ready to get back together with someone and they were off with some other girl, I don't know what I would do. I probably seem like such a bitch.

I know she saw us, is that why she called me that earlier, was it just a matter of being upset? Why was he so mad?! Angry that he got caught?

Did they make up down the street, talk about it? Did they just now decide they want to get back together or has this been something they have been talking about for a while?

This is so fucked up. I just want to get home.

I'm walking up to my apartment, I can feel a stinging start to come up in my eyes. No. I can't do this, it's not worth it, he's not worth it.

Unlocking the door and stepping in, the second I close the door I break down. I couldn't help it. So much for it not being worth it.

Tonight was amazing, it was fun and genuinely one of the best nights I have had in a while and now i'm sitting here, back against my door, crying my eyes out.

How could I be so dumb?! How couldn't I see it?! How didn't I notice?

I thought he was this new guy, this new genuinely great and caring guy but now I don't know what to think of him.

I do know though, that I never want to see his face again.