Chapter 1

Everyone believe that Wei Wuxian is a happy, free spirit and always helping other who are in needed but there is one thing they didn't know.....is that the Wei Wuxian they see before them is a fake. The real Wei Wuxian is strong, do whatever he can to stand up for himself and go against those that try to hurt him.

When Yu Ziyuan use Zidian on Wei Wuxian, he hold back his anger because he know that someday he will tell her the truth....the truth of why she is doing this to him and why she is causing her family to fall apart.

"A-Xian," Wei Wuxian put on a smile, he can't let anyone know the real Wei Wuxian. He turn around to look at Jiang Yanli, "Shijie."

"A-Xian, I notice you have been sitting here alone since this morning. Is there something on your mind?" Jiang Yanli asked as she sat down next to Wei Wuxian.

"Is nothing Shijie. I just wonder why do we have to go to Cloud Recesse for a lecture."

"Well to enhance the heir, head disciple and disciple to be more mature and to help them gain more knowledge in the future."

"That sounds difficult, Xian Xian is already mature."

Jiang Yanli giggle at this, "how old is Xian Xian?"

"Xian Xian is three year old."

"Then Xian Xian it is almost dinner time. Why don't you come have dinner with us?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

When having dinner with Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng, he pretend to be happy, smiling and argue with Jiang Cheng, they just don't know that this is a fake Wei Wuxian who hide everything inside of him.

Once dinner is over Wei Wuxian went to his room, when he did, he went to the roof top on the other. This way no one will see him. *Sigh* 'what so great about going there anyway? The food there isn't good, I am sure they have bunch of thing we can't even do either.'

The next morning Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian left Yunmeng to head to Gusu. They arrive at a town call Caiyi town, the place is full of people who is out and about, even children is running around playing with one another.

The Jiang clan try to stay in a inn but this inn already have someone taken it. Wei Wuxian went to talk to one of the girl who call themselves "Mian Mian."

"Mian Mian," the two girls turn around to look at Wei Wuxian, "Who are you to call me Mian Mian?"

A mischievous smile appear on Wei Wuxian face, "My name is Yuandao."

"Yuandao?" The two girl whispered to themselves.

"Oh I know, Mian Mian misss Yuandao." Her friend explained to Mian Mian to understand the meaning behind Wei Wuxian word.

"You! Trick me!" Wei Wuxian laugh at this, not a funny way but a teasing way.

"I didn't mean to tease you, Mian Mian guniang. My name is Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian, I come from Yunmeng Jiang sect. I am here for a guest lecture at Cloud Recesse. My shidi and Shijie have travel far and we need a place to stay. You don't want to see fellow cultivator sleep outside do you?"

"Well...." "Mian Mian, since there are many vacant room and he doesn't bring a lot of people we can give them some of our room beside they did come earlier."

"Okay," they bring their attention back to Wei Wuxian, "in that case, Wei gongzi and your clan can have the room. Just please don't bother our gongzi."

"Thank you guniang," Wei Wuxian gave the two a bow and they did the same.

"I never expected you to use your playboy to get us a room." Jiang Cheng complained to Wei Wuxian.

"Jiang Cheng are you envy and jealousy of me? That I was able to get us a room?" Jiang Cheng rolled his eye at what Wei Wuxian just said.