Chapter 13

While everyone is resting some people is looking for the cave, they want to get this done and over with already because they can't stand Wen Chao and this women ordering them around like this.

Before they know it Wei Wuxian found the mountain seem to be very strange. There is mist all around the place even though it didn't rain or anything that is why he sent a talisman toward the mountain and with one snap of his finger the talisman sway back and forth clearing the mist.

That is when everyone see the cave opening, 'what is it that Wen Rouhan is looking for?" Wei Wuxian hear the women congratulating Wen Chao for finding the cave, 'it was me who found the cave you dumb women.'

They all enter into the cave, it was dark, wet, full of bat flying around and that not all. They can't see the bottom of the cliff that they are walking on. While walking a girl name Mian Mian is walking very close to the edge, she almost fall over when her young master caught her before she can fall down to the bottomless pit.

Lan Wangji continue to walk since he doesn't want to get involved with Wen Chao anymore. It was the same for Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng, the two of them walk up ahead just as Wei Wuxian is about to walk over the edge Jiang Cheng pull him back.

The other soon caught up, they all look down at the bottom. They see a lake in the middle of the cave. Wen Chao tell everyone to go down hearing this make Wei Wuxian to said, "How in the world do we get down there? It is bottomless. And we don't even know what kind of monster we will encounter with. You didn't even tell us what you are looking for. There is no way we can get down there."

Wen Chao push Jiang Cheng aside, he went up to Wei Wuxian and push him forward making Wei Wuxian fall down to the bottomless pit.

"Wei Ying!"

Lan Wangji, Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan turn to glared at Wen Chao. They just want to kill him right now because he pushed Wei Wuxian down to the bottom without knowing if there is a bottom or not.

Wei Wuxian roll down the steep hill, 'damn that Wen Chao. When I get my hand on you I will rip you into pieces.' Wei Wuxian look up to see rope been throw down from the top.

The first person to come down is Lan Wangji, "Wei Ying are you alright?" He asked while helping Wei Wuxian up. Lan Wangji can feel Wei Wuxian body shaking like he want to burst out his anger, "Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian look over at Lan Wangji, he calm down just by having Lan Wangji there with him.

He take in a deep breath, then exhale, "Did he kick you all down here?"

"Oh shut it. We were just worry that you gotten eaten by the monster and bring shame to our clan," Jiang Cheng said with an annoyance in his voice.

'Shame to your clan you mean. I never felt like home at the Jiang clan,' "Jin gongzi are you afraid that I will get eat up by the monster as well?" Wei Wuxian asked Jin Zixuan.

"We should go take care of that monster already. I don't like seeing those turtle and dog couple insulting us if they come down here too."

"Your right," everyone is annoy that they can hear Wen Chao loud voice coming from above them. They decide to walk further into the cave to find this monster and kill it already.

Soon they all heard Wen Chao voice coming their way, "Do you all hear that? There is an echo from meter away."

"There something here." Then Wen Chao and his gang show up. He ask someone to use anyone as a bait to lure the monster out. This got Jin Zixuan angry, first Wen Chao take their sword away and now they are on a night hunt without any weapon on them. He even want to use them for bait.

Wang Lingjiao want to use Mian Mian for bait, when Wen disciple try to get to Mian Mian Lan Wangji went to stand in front of her next to Jin Zixuan. Wen Chao is threatening every disciple there saying that if no one tie up  Mian Mian then no one will get out of there alive.

Wei Wuxian is tire of Wen Chao use them as bait and threading them. He know is not the right time to let go of his fake side just yet because right now he is waiting to see what else Wen Chao will do next.

When two Jin disciple try to attack Mian Mian, Lan Wangji and Jin Zixuan kick them away from her.

'It look like we can't stay out of this. Either we fight or die,' Wei Wuxian can see what Wen Chao is about to do. Wen Chao tell his disciple to attack them, soon the fight broke out between the Wen clan and the other clan disciple and heir.

Wei Wuxian dropped his fake personality when Wen Chao said, "You all dare to disobey me? You shall all be executed."

Wei Wuxian killed the Wen disciple, he turn to look at Wen Chao with his eye narrowed at him. He put in a smirk, the air around Wei Wuxian was different, it was cold, whoever is standing next to him move away from him.

Wen Chao can see the change in Wei Wuxian, he felt chill running up and down his spine, "that's right. Whoever count on their clan and do evil thing they shall be executed."

Wen Chao took a step backward away from Wei Wuxian, "What....what....what did you....just...said?"

'Yes be scare Wen Chao, be very scare because I will find a way to come after you.' "Didn't hear me huh? Then let me repeat it for you. Those who count on their clan and do evil at will shall all be executed. Not only to be executed but also decapitated and reviled by the people to warn the future generations. Do you get it now?"

What Wen Chao about to said make Wei Wuxian laugh, not just any laugh but a laugh that sent chill down people spine. "How dare you said something so outrageous bullshit!"

"Hahahahahahahahah, Wen Chao A Wen Chao. These word came from your "The Quintessence of Wens" do you even know who said these word? Let me tell you...it come from your famous famous clan leader Wen Mao. And here you call it outrageous bullshit. Hahahahahahahah! Great just great! Hahahahah!"

Wei Wuxian stop laughing he give Wen Chao a death glare along with an evil smirk on his face, "How about you go and died?"

Wen Chao have enough of Wei Wuxian, he unsheathed his sword and attack him.
Wei Wuxian use his speed to grab onto Wen Chao throat, used his other hand to knock Wen Chao sword out of his hand and when the sword fall down he used his feet to kick it back up into his hand. Wei Wuxian put the sword to Wen Chao throat, he move them to the rock in the middle of the pond.

"Everyone stop moving or I will give your Wen gongzi a deep cut to his neck."

Hearing this all of the Wen disciple dropped their sword. Even Wen Qing tell the Wen disciple to drop their sword.

"Core melting hand, you don't move as well. You know what will happen if your clan leader find out that his son has been hurt by one of the clan disciple. What do you think he will do?"

"Wei Ying." 'This isn't the same Wei Ying. He different.....like he letting out his real self.'
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Enjoy now! Keep on reading! I made a few changes 😁. Might add some or some might stay the same, you will never know.