Chapter 19

Wei Wuxian cut the chain on Wen Qing hand and her feet, "Wen Qing, what happen? Why are you here in the dungeon?" Wei Wuxian look around, "Where is Wen Ning?"

"I don't know....I don't know where the Wen disciple have taken him. I'm still worry about my other family member as well."

Wei Wuxian turn to look at Jiang Cheng, "Jiang Cheng, since we are close to Yunmeng do you think we can take Wen Qing there?"

"But I'm worry what will A-Niang will do to her if she found out that Wen Qing is at our home?" Jiang Cheng look worried at Wen Qing, "It will be fine, as long as I am here no one will hurt her."

Then he turn to look at Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan, you and Jiang Cheng should head back to Qinghe to meet up with the other. I will come once I have help Wen Qing settle down in Yunmeng."

"We will go there together, let's help Wen guniang first," Wei Wuxian sigh, he give up since Lan Wangji will not listen to him anyway.

"Alright let's go then."

They all soon left from there. It didn't take long for the Lan and the Jiang to arrive in Yunmeng.

Once they arrive in Yunmeng Jiang clan, Jiang Cheng turn to look at his disciple, "help the Lan disciple to go to their guest room and tell our cook to make then something to eat...ummmm....something that doesn't have meat in them."

"Yes Gongzi."

"Everyone come here!" Wei Wuxian shouted to all of the Jiang disciple to come to the sword hall.

"This is our friend Wen Qing and yes her surname is Wen but she is not from Wen Rouhan main branch. Her family branch is medicine and doctor, the Wen have captured her family and her brother that mean they aren't on the same side. I want everyone to treat her like how you treat me. If I found out who mistreated her then I will punish that person, got it?!"

"Yes Da Shixiong!"

"Now go back to what you were doing." The all did just that.

"Wen Qing, come this way," Wei Wuxian take Wen Qing to the room next to Jiang Cheng, "Wei Wuxian!" Wei Wuxian put on a smirk, "oh come on shidi."

Jiang Cheng blush at this, "F...F...F....fine."

"Don't worry Wen Qing, rest, eat, sleep, we will find your family and your brother for young okay?" Wen Qing nodded her head. She felt relax now but inside of her, she still worry about her family and her little brother.

Wei Wuxian walk in front first leavings Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji follow behind him.  'Can't go find them yet. We still have Wen Rouhan to deal with, then maybe after that I will start to go look for Wen Ning and the people from Dafan Mountain. Can't let the other clan get to them first.'

"Wei Ying."

Hearing Lan Wangji call his name, he stop, turn around to look at Lan Wangji, "We will find them once the War is over. We will do it fast before the Jin, Nie, Yao and Ouyang get their hand on the innocent Wen." Wei Wuxian smile as he nodded his head.

During war against the Wen clan they were able to take care of the Wen disciple but soon the puppet come in. There were a lot of them, some they can take down, some they can't take down because they aren't human at all but more like monster.

"Lan Zhan, do you trust in me?" Wei Wuxian asked while trying to fight off the nonhuman monster.

"Mn."

Wei Wuxian fly up to one of the lion statue, he put Chenqing up to his lip and begin to play an eerie sound from it. Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan, Jiang Cheng, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji is surprise that Wei Wuxian can control such thing.