Chapter 6

"We all need to head back right now! This is a trap! They are leading us toward the center of lake Biling on purpose!"

"What do you mean, Wangji?"

Wei Wuxian look down at the water, "the water have change color." This got everyone to look down as well.

"There is a whirlpool beneath us!"

"They are trying to suck us inside!"

"Everyone mount your sword! Quickly!" Lan Xichen shouted to everyone around him.

Everyone except for one Lan disciple who didn't have his sword because it didn't come back to him when he try to call it back.

When Wei Wuxian see this he rush back down to get that Lan disciple. "Hey grab on!" He look up to see Wei Wuxian holding his hand out for him to take. That Lan disciple is getting pull into the water, 'what in the world is this thing?'

From above Lan Wangji can see that Wei Wuxian and the Lan disciple is getting pull into the water, 'Wei Ying!' He went toward the two of them to get them out of there.

"I can't hold on much longer!' Wei Wuxian try his best to hold on until, he felt someone yanking the back of his shirt. "Huh?" He turn around to see Lan Wangji behind him, "Lan Zhan!"

"Xiong zhang we need to leave. This is an Aqua Demon."

"No wonder is hard to exorcise. It will make thing even more difficult to deal with."

They all landed back on land, "how is that there are Aqua Demon here in Caiyi town? Many of the town people here are good with water. Aqua Demon can't be grown from here."

"Then that mean they can only come from one place. It was chase off from somewhere where people there can't exorcise it. They chase it from up river to here to let the Gusu Lan to deal with it," Wei Wuxian said this which make everyone think that he is right.

"Then where else did they suffered from water ghoul?" Lan Wangji asked his big brother.

Lan Xichen pointed up to the sky at the sun, "the Qishan Wen Sect" Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian thought at the same time.

On their way back to Cloud Recesse Wei Wuxian grab two bottle of Tainzi Xiao, he want to share it with Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng once they arrive back to Cloud Recesse.

That night, Nie Huaisang came to Wei Wuxian room with a bag of peanut. He knock on the door, it is more like a knocking messages.

Wei Wuxian opened the door, he look right and left, "What took you so long?" He whispered quietly for Nie Huaisang to hear.

"I went to get some peanut."

Wei Wuxian look front, right and left before pulling Nie Huaisang into the room.

"Wei xiong this wine is good, really good," Nie Huaisang said in his drunken state.

"Of course it is. Here in Gusu, the best wine to drink is Tainzi Xiao, there fragrant and mellow, it is very refreshing, is smooth and powerful."

"Wine is wine, it sound like you are describing a person." Jiang Cheng glanced at Wei Wuxian who is drinking his wine like is his life.

"Jiang Xiong, I agree at what Wei xiong just said. There once a wise saying, fine beauty is just like a great wine," Now Nie Huaisang is even more drunk.

"Cheer Nie xiong."

The talking went on and on and on until Wei Wuxian tell Nie Huaisang a secret about Jiang Cheng, "Beauty, nature beauty," Jiang Cheng got up and start to chase Wei Wuxian around the room and more around Nie Huaisang who is trying to stop the two from making loud noise.m

Lan Wangji who is doing a patrol at night, he hear loud noise coming from Wei Wuxian room. He walk over to the room, open it, he see bottle of wine and peanut on the table. Lan Wangji then look over to the bed, he see Wei Wuxian on the bottom, Jiang Cheng is on top of him and Nie Huaisang is behind Jiang Cheng trying to stop Jiang Cheng from killing Wei Wuxian.

All three turn to see Lan Wangji standing there, Nie Huaisang got off of Jiang Cheng and Jiang Cheng got off of Wei Wuxian, all three went to seat on the bed as if nothing happen.

"What are you guys doing?" Lan Wangji asked in an angry voice.

Wei Wuxian got up he walk over to Lan Wangji while saying, "What a coincidence? Since you are here Lan Zhan, why not join us? Have a drink and talk shall we?"

"Alcohol is forbidden here in Cloud Recesse."

"Lan Zhan, don't be so old fashion. We should relax and enjoy our self after a long day trying to exorcise the Aqua Demon."

"Since you three just broken the rule, you should head to the discipline hall right now?"

'Oh geez Lan Zhan is getting angry by the minute. Sometime he nice, kind and friendly toward me but does he really have to do this,' Wei Wuxian turn to look at Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang while saying, "to....to....to where?"

"What discipline hall?"

"To?" The two pretend to fall asleep because they don't want to get punished by the Lan discipline rod.

"See that Lan Zhan the two of them is too drunk to even walk. How about this? Why don't you sit down and have a drink with me?" Lan Wangji turn to walk away, "Lan Zhan lan Zhan."

"If you three don't want to come then I will go get someone to bring you three there."

'Stubborn Lan,' Wei Wuxian wave to Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang to leave the room. The two got up and ran out of there holding onto their mouth like they are about to throw up.

'I don't want to do this but as a friend and brother, I got to protect them. Sorry about this Lan Zhan. I will take their punishment for them,' he stick a talisman on Lan Wangji back. Lan Wangji couldn't move or answer Wei Wuxian calling him,which mean Wei Wuxian talisman work.

"Lan Zhan, come over and have some wine with me," Lan Wangji did just that, he follow Wei Wuxian instructions. He went to sit down next to Wei Wuxian, take the wine cup in his hand and drink it.

Wei Wuxian look for the action in Lan Wangji, the only reaction he get is Lan Wangji head fall down to the table.

'No way no way no way with one cup of wine and he already drunk! Is this why the Lan clan forbidden to drink wine!' *sigh* "Lan Zhan, if you tell them then I would never let you drink Tainzi Xiao." Wei Wuxian end up helping Lan Wangji over to his bed.

'I guess I should let you sleep here then,' Wei Wuxian pull the cover over Lan Wangji sleeping form to keep him warm.

He went to clean up the mess before anyone know that they been drinking and eating peanut and making loud noise last night.

'Probably will get in trouble tomorrow. Lan Zhan will also get in trouble as well.' "I will definitely take the blame for you three." With that last saying Wei Wuxian fell asleep.
🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸
Thank you for reading. Enjoy now!