Chapter 11

After they captured Xue Yang by Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan, they have taken Xue Yang back to Qinghe Nie Clan so that Nie Mingjue can punish him.

Since they don't know what to do with Xue Yang, Nie Mingju decide to put Xue Yang in prison for now.

Nie Mingjue tell Lan Wangji that his brother Lan Xichen have information on the Yin Iron and that he want Lan Wangji to return home as soon as possible.

'If Lan Zhan leave Wen Chao will cause him trouble or stop him from returning back to Cloud Recesse.'

When they all left the main room Wei Wuxian follow Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan," the two is in a place where no one can hear them.

"Here," Wei Wuxian pull out his talisman to give it to Lan Wangji, "Wen Chao might try to stop you from returning to Cloud Recesse. This will help you to escape."

"Mn."

That night Wei Wuxian went to the roof top of Lan Wangji room, from below Lan Wangji thoughts that there is an intruder up on his roof top, that is until he hear, "The roof tile on Qinghe are so rough, the one in Gusu is much more better then this one."

Hearing Wei Wuxian voice put a smile on his face, he got up, went to the door to open it. "The world is big like the room. I will take the sky as my quilt. And the ground as my matting," Lan Wangji look up on the roof to see Wei Wuxian drinking his wine.

Lan Wangji close the door to the room he was staying in, "Lan Zhan," he look up at Wei Wuxian, "I will be sleeping on top of your roof tonight."

"Wei Ying, I'm leaving!," with one last look at a sleeping Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji walk away from there.

The next morning Wen Chao appeared at the Nie clan. He want Nie Mingjue to hand over Xue Yang and the Yin Iron.

Jiang Cheng went to find Wei Wuxian, since he didn't find Wei Wuxian in his room he wonder where Wei Wuxian went and that is when Wei Wuxian appear in front of him.

"Where did you go?" Jiang Cheng ask with worry in his voice. "I got drunk and fell asleep somewhere. What's wrong?"

"The Wen clan is here."

"What?" 'Then Wen Chao is here for Xue Yang and the Yin Iron. I hope Lan Zhan got back to Cloud Recesse safe and sound.'

"Come on," Jiang Cheng pull Wei Wuxian to the battle that is going on inside of the Nie clan.

When the two of them is half way out they hear that Xue Yang have escape, "Jiang Cheng, you go see if Xue Yang is still there or not. I will go to Chifeng Zun." The two went their separate way to help out as much as they can.

The two meet up at the prison where Nie Mingjue got hurt by Wen Chao who attack him from behind. Wen Chao tell Wei Wuxian that Cloud Recesse will be burn down to the ground because they went again the Wen Clan by not giving up the Yin Iron.

'Lan Zhan!' Wei Wuxian bring out his real self, "Wen Chao, this is the Unclean Realm of the Nie clan! Don't be so rampant." 'I can't do anything to help Lan Zhan.' His voice was cold this got Wen Chao to feel chill running up and down his spine.

Wen Chao also tell Wei Wuxian that his father have send invitation to all clan, he can't wait to deal with them once they are in Qishan. After telling Nie Mingjue that he will spare Qishan for now, Wen Chao take his clan and left the Nie clan.

After leaving Qinghe, Wei Wuxian couldn't help but getting more worry about Lan Wangji. 'I hope nothing happen to you.' The two soon arrived at Yunmeng docking area. The place is full of happy town people, children running around laughing and people greeting the two of them.

Wei Wuxian stop by one of the town people who is selling lotus seed pod, "how is business, uncle? Anything unusual happen in Yunmeng?"

"Business is good. And we seem to have unknown guest who come to ask Sect leader Jiang for shelter."

When the two walk to the Jiang clan the uncle from that vendor stop them and give them a bag of Lotus seed. "Thank you uncle." Jiang Cheng have to dragged Wei Wuxian back to their Jiang clan.

As they enter into the house all of the disciple stop their sword practice and run toward Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian. After talking to their shidi and Shimei, the two of them went into the main room and wait for Jiang Fengmian to come out. They are now kneeling in front of Jiang Fengmian chair waiting for their punishment.

A minute later Jiang Fengmian came out Wei Wuxian take the blame for leaving without saying anything to him. Jiang Fengmian know that the two of them won't cause trouble while they are traveling.

During dinner Jiang Cheng ask for his mother, his father can only tell him that his mother is tire and that she is in her room right now.

"Who said that I was tire?" Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli stand up to greeted Yu Ziyuan. She care more about about her children then Wei Wuxian since she can't stand seeing the son of the person who Jiang Fengmian use to love.

Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan making the three of them very uncomfortable. 'Hold it in Wei Wuxian. Hold it in. After this you can go out back to release your stress on your fighting. How I wish I was still at Cloud Recesse? Even if that place have thousand of rule, is still calm me down when I am there.'

Yu Ziyuan always make thing difficult for Wei Wuxian to even live there. She always compare her son to Wei Wuxian like how he is good in cultivation and in night hunting. The one thing that make Wei Wuxian very angry is that she call him "son of a servant" she doesn't even know what kind of person Wei Wuxian real is, 'I will show you who I really am really soon. I won't hold in anymore.'

After the argument between Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan, she left from there without eating with them. 'She making this family falling apart. I don't like how this make Jiang Shushu, Shijie and Jiang Cheng feel, they feel like their is no warmth or family love in this household. I will change that. Just you wait  Yu Ziyuan, I will make you regret what you have done to this family.'
🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸
The real Wei Wuxian will come out very soon. How will Yu Ziyuan feel when Wei Wuxian turn into a different person? Let's wait and find out okay? Enjoy reading now!