Chapter 25

"Wait wait why does Wei Wuxian get to name the child and not me?" Jiang Cheng asked with a pouting face.

"A-Cheng do you know any name that can fit your nephew?" Jin Yanli asked.

"Ummm well.....I don't know any," Jiang Cheng looked down at the floor like floor is more interesting now.

"I do, let see it will be the next generation of the Jin, then how about Jin Ling courtesy Jin Rulan."

Hearing Wei Wuxian said this make Lan Wangji look over at Wei Wuxian who turn to look at him with a smile on his face, 'Rulan....Lan.'

"Jin Rulan." (Jin Zixuan)

"Jin Rulan, is nice." (Jin Yanli)

"Jin Rulan not nice. Why does it sound like the "Lan" from the Lan clan. Why should an descendants from the Jiang clan and Jin clan be call "Rulan"?" Jiang Cheng doesn't like it at all.

"Why not? The Lan clan isn't that bad okay? Beside Lan mean orchid, gentry among flower. Sound good right?" Lan Wangji couldn't help but feel very warm inside just by hearing Wei Wuxian describe his Lan clan to Jiang Cheng.

"Fine, whatever you said."

"I am the one who can come up with a good name, rattler then you Jiang Cheng." The two begin to chased each other around until Wei Wuxian hide behind Lan Wangji for protection.

All of them stay to talk for a little bit longer before they head off to bed especially Lan Wangji who have to dragged Wei Wuxian off to bed with him.

16 year later

It has been 16 year now, the Jin clan is back to the way it was before Jin Guangshan take over the clan. No one know where Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao is at, people believe that they just vanish into thin air.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji destroyed the Yin Hufu, now no one will get their hand on it. The object have turn into dusty or more like turn into many piece like rock on the ground.

Wei Wuxian is now living in Cloud Recesse, since him and Lan Wangji already married right after Jin Ling was born. Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen excluded Wei Wuxian from following the rule meaning he doesn't have to follow any of the Lan rule at all. He was very very happy to know that Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen give him permission to not follow their Lan clan rule.

At Yunmeng

"Meilin wait up!" A girl wearing purple cloth running through the Jiang clan while a boy in purple and a boy in gold cloth is running after her. Meilin is Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing daughter, she is one hyper child, no one can catch up to her energy. She have both of her parent personality, mostly her mother.

"Yuan Gege! Ling gege! Hurry up hurry up! Wei Shishu and Lan shushu is here!" Meilin shout to the two boys.

Wen Yuan is now call Jiang Yuan, he is 16 year old. Jin Ling is now 15 year old, he sometimes act spoil because his uncle Wei Wuxian always spoil him with many things, like anything he like.

All three see Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Wen Qing, Jin Zixuan and Jin Yanli is sitting at the table at the end back of their lotus house.

"Wei Shishu! Lan shushu!" All the adult turn to see Meilin, Jiang Yuan and Jin Ling running toward them, "Meilin!" Wei Wuxian got up, Meilin jump into his arm, "how is my sweet niece doing? Are you causing mischievous around here?" Wei Wuxian asked as he sat back down in his chair.

Jiang Yuan and Jin Ling went to sit on the rail behind Jin Zixuan and Jin Yanli.

"Of course but I always get scold by A-die," Meilin glance over at Jiang Cheng who stick his tongue out at his daughter.

"Hahaha that's my little niece," Wei Wuxian then turn his attention to Jiang Yuan and Jin Ling, "how about you two? Are you going to go to the guest lecture in Cloud Recesse?" Wei Wuxian asked while holding Meilin in his arm.

"Of course I will. I want to be the next sect leader after A-die retired. I want to be just like him," Jin Zixuan and Jin Yanli smile at this, they are very proud of their son already.

"Can I really go? I mean I am just a Jiang disciple," Wen Qing nudged Jiang Cheng side.

"Oh right," Jiang Cheng got up, he went out to the on the dock, "A-Yuan come here," Jiang Yuan looked at his aunt, she nodded her head, he went out to the dock to stand in front of Jiang Cheng.

"A-Yuan, you have become one of my best disciple. Even your shidi and Shixiong said so themselves. They ask me to make you my head disciple, so I am asking you, do you want to become the Jiang head disciple? It is a lot of responsibility, can you do it?" Jiang Cheng said this while putting his hand on Jiang Yuan shoulder.

"I do! I heard that a lot from Wei gege! He was the head Jiang disciple too wasn't he?" Jiang Yuan look back to Wei Wuxian who smile at him with a nodded to his head.

"Yes, he was the best as well. Since you are my head disciple now, you can attend Cloud Recesse guest lecture. Will that be alright with you, Lan Wangji?" Jiang Cheng glance back inside to look at Lan Wangji who slightly nodded his head.

Jiang Cheng look back at Jiang Yuan, "See, now you and A-Ling can join Gusu guest lecture."

"Awww can't I come too?" Everyone look at the little girl in Wei Wuxian arm, "Sorry Ms little Jiang but this is only for older teen like your cousin Jin Ling and Gege Yuan. Maybe when you are older then your A-Die and A-Niang will let you go, okay?"

Meilin smile that bright smile of her, she know that she can't wait to go to Gusu guest lecture because she want to help around the Jiang clan, especially her dad.

After having dinner with the Jiang and Jin family, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left lotus cove to go back to Cloud Recesse.

"Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian look over at Lan Wangji, "what is it, Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian move closer to fly next to Lan Wangji side.

"Are you still putting up that fake self of your?"

"Of course not, since everything have settle down, everyone is happy and we got rid of Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao, the cultivation world have no more problems with them not here anymore."

"I been meaning to ask you about it, what did you do?"

Wei Wuxian put on a grin, "let said that I can destroy their golden core without taken it out from inside of them. So right now, they are merely a mediocre. They can't destroy the talisman that I have put all around the cell."

Lan Wangji just shook his head at this, "Come on Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian hooked his arm with Lan Wangji arm, "I want to find a good spot to train the Junior once Night hunt start again."

"Mn."

The two flew back to Cloud Recesse with many thing they want to do with the Junior and the guest disciple once they arrive in Gusu. They want to teach them how to night hunt and what to do if you can't fight against a strong opponent like monster, ghoul or evil spirit. This is something only Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian is good at.

"Wei Ying."

"Mm"

"People come and go, but I will always be by your side. Until the end of our time."

"Mn. We will always be together............................

"Always"

The End
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Thank you for reading! I am very happy that I get to write more story for everyone to read! Thank you for all the comment and vote! You guys are the best!