Chapter 21

The next few week the Nie, Lan, Jiang and other clan meet at Phoenix mountain for their hunt. Wen Qing sat with Jiang Yanli since the two of them have become closer when Jiang Cheng tell his family about how the two of them are now engaged.

No one dare to speak up since they see the ring and the heir Jiang clan clarity bell on Wen Qing waist.

"Jiang Cheng Jiang Cheng," Wei Wuxian nudged on Jiang Cheng side, "What?!" Jiang Cheng said in annoying tone of his.

"I think Wen Qing look good in purple then red, don't you agree?" Jiang Cheng nodded his head, "A-Jie, also think so too."

Soon Jin Guangyao announce the start of the hunt by shooting arrow at the target but that's not all. Two Jin disciple dragged some Wen remnant out from behind the target, this make Wei Wuxian very angry, a hand stop Wei Wuxian from stepping up to said something to the Jin clan.

"We will save them later."

'Save them! How are we going to save them if they are guarded by the Jin clan!?'

The first one to go up to shoot the target is Jin Zixuan. He jump up into the air and hit the target with just one shot.

'Easy,' "hey Jiang Cheng want to do it?" Wei Wuxian asked. "Hmph, why don't you do it?" Wei Wuxian smirk at this, "it will be an honor.' He turn to look at Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, can you help me?"

"What is it?"

"can I borrow your forehead ribbon?"

Lan Wangji look away this made Wei Wuxian make a annoying expression on his face.

"If you want to borrow something I can give you my belt," Jiang Cheng whispered to Wei Wuxian.

"Is okay I got it," Wei Wuxian step out of line, he walk to the target while unwrapping his wrist ribbon. He tie it around his eye, and then he take the bow in his hand, then four arrow. He put the arrow on the string bow, Wei Wuxian listen to the wind and which way the flag is flying. With one spin, Wei Wuxian pull the arrow back and let all four arrow go. All four arrow hit the target at the same time.

"If your so good with your eye being blind folded then leave it on. Let see how you will hunt for animal with your eye close off!" Jin Zixun shouted at Wei Wuxian.

"That's fine with me," with his eye blind folded Wei Wuxian can feel Lan Wangji is next to him.

"How arrogant is that brat? Madam Jin, you need to disciple your nephew or he will cause trouble for himself and for your clan." Yu Ziyuan looked at Jin Zixun while saying this.

(Think of this part as The Untamed scene)😁
When they enter into the forest Wei Wuxian lost track of Lan Wangji but he know that Lan Wangji will catch up to him.

"This look like a good spot," Wei Wuxian sat down on the ground and then he take out his flute, he play a few note, and then he play the song that Lan Wangji has sing for him in the slaughter Xuanwu cave. He put the flute back into his waist as he lean back against the tree to take a rest.

Wei Wuxian heard crunching of leaf like someone is walking, "whose there?" 'No killing intent,' "if you are hunting in this area you won't find anything." The footstep starting to walk faster and faster. Wei Wuxian is about to pull the blind fold down only to have his hand getting hold down by that someone.

When he is about to said something someone crushed their lip onto his. This surprise Wei Wuxian, 'who is this girl? Why is she so strong? She shaking,' "let me go...let me...." He try to push that person away, his hand got hold back onto the tree and that person kissed him again.

'Let see how you feel when I pull my blind fold off,' Wei Wuxian didn't get the chance when that person released his hand, they took hold of his head and kissed him again for the third time. 'I can't breath, is so hard to breath.'

When air become a problem that person pull away, Wei Wuxian push that person away while catching his breath. Finally he is able to pull the blind fold away from his eye, "my eye sting."

After adjusting to the sunlight Wei Wuxian look around, "where is she?" As he try to stand up, his leg was shaking, 'my leg is shaking, I can't even stand straight. But that's not all that was my first kiss,' Wei Wuxian think about this while he touched his lip.

Then come a loud boom!Wei Wuxian walk toward that direction, he see Lan Wangji cutting down tree after tree and after tree.

"Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Wuxian with a death glare in his eye, 'whoa scary,' he back away a little from Lan Wangji.

"Lan Zhan, what happen?"

"Go away!" With one last slash at the tree he put away Bichen. Lan Wangji walk away from there.

"Lan Zhan what gotten into you!" Wei Wuxian catch up to Lan Wangji by grabbing onto his hand only to have Lan Wangji avoided his touch.

"Lan Zhan have you ever kissed someone?"

This question make Lan Wangji freeze up and stop walking, "Why do you ask me that? Have you?"

"Then that mean you haven't. I have many time," Wei Wuxian lies with his nose sticking into the air. Hearing this make Lan Wangji jealous and angry, 'how many did you kiss? How many girl did you kiss?'

While the continue to talk and walk through the forest Wei Wuxian hear footstep, so he pull Lan Wangji behind a brush to hide.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian watch the interaction between Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli, Wei Wuxian is angry at how Jin Zixuan is making his Shijie angry. Just as she walk away Jin Zixuan try to grab her only to have Wei Wuxian came out from the brush and knock his hand away from Jiang Yanli.

"Wei Wuxian why is it you again?" Jin Zixuan pointed at Wei Wuxian.

"I said the same to you, why is it you again? You shameless trying to grab my Shijie when your angry."

When Jin Zixuan try to fight against Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji came out and knocked Jin Zixuan sword away from Wei Wuxian, "Hanguang Jun."

"Zixuan," come an arrogant voice from Jin Zixuan cousin. He ask Jin Zixuan if Wei Wuxian is causing him trouble.

Jin Zixun is about to make trouble for Wei Wuxian, "I wouldn't make him angry if I were you." Everyone turn to see Wen Qing walking toward them.

"What did you said you Wen d-" before Jin Zixun can call Wen Qing a Wen dog, Wei Wuxian kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying toward one of the tree.

Wei Wuxian walk up slowly toward Jin Zixun with an angry aura around him, he kneel down in front of Jin Zixun as he hold up Jin Zixun chin in his hand. This make Jin Zixun shiver, "What-did-you-about-to-call-Wen Qing?" Wei Wuxian asked in a angry tone in his voice.

"Be careful with your word Jin Zixun." Everyone around them is afraid of what Wei Wuxian will do to Jin Zixun if they speak up for him. So they all stay quiet and silent no one dare to speak up because of how different Wei Wuxian is right now.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨