Prologue

Hi Guys I've read a lot of Douxie x Reader fanfics and omg I'm in love, especially with the one by @Awkward_Tortilla which I will warn you is ended without the story being completed but nonetheless I completely fell in love with it and it actually made me feel like I was there so please if you see this go check it out.

Ok back to this story so I'm basing this off some random idea I had and I'm making it that its in the final scenes of 'Rise of the Titans' because like many others I absolutely hated the ending.

Ok so a little bit of information, firstly this is my first fanfic so please don't be too harsh on me but I am open to suggestions and secondly I decided to make it that y/n is introduced into the series at the beginning of Wizards because she moved from Tokyo to Arcadia and has the ability to control the four elements plus blood and metal bending (legend of kora reference lol) and anyway the first person she meets is Douxie when he tries to capture the shadow mehpit with Archie and obviously he is struggling so you help and from then on you guys have been pretty good friends and you always have each others back.

Another thing I decided to add is that when Merlin and Douxie forge the amulet, Merlin needs a third set of magic and so you help and you also get a staff and its made from black metal that has a pointed bottom and six edges that follow all the way to the top and then the metal forms into like a flower at the top with a red gem in the centre. The staff also has like a very jagged spiral of glowing red, white, grey, blue, and green to represent the elements you control. Anywayy onto the story, hope you guys enjoy.

❤❤- Rose

(update schedule will be very random)