Chapter three: Blissful Actions

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see black covers as dark as soot, red walls as majestic as time and someone's rising and falling chest?! Where the heck am I and who in the name of Merlin am I sleeping on?! But after asking myself this I immediately knew who it was when I smelled the faint sent of cologne, books and chai which set my face ablaze.

I've had a crush on Douxie ever since we landed in 12th century Camelot through the time jump and almost every time he stares at me with his deep, hazel, all-knowing eyes my stomach does backflips.

Which is exactly what's happening right now, I'm lying on his chest with his arm tightly and protectively wrapped around me and... WEARING HIS CLOTHES?! This realisation not only has my stomach doing backflips but my heart beating like mad, I don't think I can take this.

Shortly after waking and feeling like was going to die on the spot I feel a few dips in the bed that begin to approach me, it's Archie, Doux's familiar. When he plops his cute and fluffy little body next to Douxie's I reach my free hand over to pet him and he purrs at my touch but quickly snaps out of it and says "Oi I'm not a cat" I giggle in response and say "morning Arch".

"Morning y/n, sleep well" Archie replies with a very noticeable smirk.

"Oh shut it you little puffball" I retort a bit too loud and I can feel Douxie start to stir under me which once again sends my everything doing backflips.

Sweet Serclose and Galen I can't handle this much longer so I try to very slowly and subtly slither out of Douxie's arms which unfortunately for me doesn't go unnoticed and a still asleep Douxie mumbles "no" and proceeds to roll on top of me and grab my waist using me as a pillow.

I look over to Archie in desperation but to no avail so instead I settle with a "Archie I'm done, my time in this world is over, tell everyone I love them and please come to my funeral" this has him giggling uncontrollably and I shush him in hopes of not waking a sleeping Douxie because my heart has already taken enough damage.

But of course nothing seems to be going my way and he opens his eyes, rests his chin on my chest and stares right through my soul. The next thing I knew I had blurted out the words "morning love" which not only made me blush in embarrassment but Douxie go bright red and I felt like I got my revenge.

After seeing the position he was in with his head resting on my chest and his arms tightly wrapped around me he just looked at space in complete shock which had Archie and I laughing our heads off.

This seemed to embarrass Douxie sending him head first into my body in an attempt to hide from the situation.

I was still trying to control my laughter and ended up ruffling his silky hair that consisted of a black as dark as ink and an indigo as mesmerising as the stars.

Still laughing like no tomorrow Archie decided to leap on to Douxie's back whisper something I couldn't quite make out in his ear and use his back as a pillow just as Douxie had done to me which I didn't mind it was actually rather comforting and even more so as I lifted my arms, scratched Arch on the head and settled with wrapping them tightly around Douxie which made him tense up and then practically melt into me it was so adorable.

Once a few minutes of silence had passed and I was practically back asleep again I felt Doux retract his arms from around me which in all honesty was kind- very disappointing but of course I didn't say anything and still kept my eyes shut considering how tired I still was.

That is until he started tickling me which had me squirming underneath him throwing Archie off of Douxie's back and onto the sheets not making him very happy but I'm guessing this was what he was whispering Douxie earlier so I wasn't going to do anything about it I mean not like I could even if I wanted to.

Finally having had enough of this I use my air bending to make Douxie extremely light and rolled him over so that he was on his back and I was on top of him with my hair hanging down on both sides half covering my face which apparently gave Douxie the invitation to take it upon himself to tuck the left side behind my ear and whisper to no one in particular "you are so beautiful my dear" which had me in shock this time and quite quickly turning into a Tomato.

And the events that had just taken place finally hit me with full force I was in Douxie's clothes, I was on top of him, I was just under him, we were sleeping together and he's now staring at me with my face in his hand how did I handle this until now? I question myself in astonishment.

Alright my lovelies that's it for another chapter of The Retake, hope you enjoyed and happy holidays.

❤️❤️- Rose