Chapter one: A new beginning

(Your outfit looks like this but the slits are lower and you have like a leotard sort thing sewn into the dress so that its suitable for fighting

(Your outfit looks like this but the slits are lower and you have like a leotard sort thing sewn into the dress so that its suitable for fighting.)

We did it, we finally did it, the battle is over, Jim got his amulet, I was able to save Nari with my healing abilities and the world is finally safe. But wait.... Toby... WHAT HAPPENED TO TOBY.

I ran as fast as I could over from Belroc's titan to Sewarts taco truck where toby used the ray that eliminates magic to finish the fight.

And when I had finally arrived, Douxie not far behind, we stopped dead in our tracks seeing everyone crying and saying final goodbye's to their best friend I froze in shock, how could this happen... not Toby please no I can't stand this.

Solutions rushed through my head until I finally arrived at one. I shoved everyone aside with no remorse and collapsed on both knees as my curly y/f/c hair shrouded my face and tears began to sting my y/f/c eyes.

"I- I can heal him-" but was stopped mid sentence as Douxie yelled from right beside me with an extremely worried look plastering his face "NO, YOU ALREADY USED THE LAST OF YOUR POWER THIS COULD KILL YOU"

I turned to face him and cupped his pale face in my hand giving him a saddened look "I'll be fine, trust me".

Unfortunately there was no water nearby so I had to pull some from a beach fairly near by. I slowly stood up staggering a bit from exhaustion but in the end managed to stand alright and as I finally calmed down I took in my surroundings and began moving in stances that my mentor taught me back in japan.

I was channelling my life force energy into my movements, focussing my mind on the beach and I began extracting the water I needed.

Before I knew it glowing water was floating through the air and engulfing Toby's body as I started the healing procedure.

Halfway through healing one of my best friends I realised that I didn't have enough water to be able to heal him and I immediately knew what I had to do.

Biting down on my tongue to hopefully ease the pain, I began extracting water from my left arm which hurt like hell and beyond but I knew what I was getting into the moment I offered to heal him.

Not long after pulling the needed amount of water from my body, I felt a warm substance dripping onto my thigh and quickly muffled my gasp as I say a huge gash where I took the water from.

I quicly turned to Douxie and asked with a voice laced with fear and pain "D-doux, your jacket please?"

And he hurriedly yanked his jacket off of himself and gently handed it to me.

Once I was in possession of the black fluffy jacket that smelled of Douxie I threw it over my left arm in an attempt to hide my wound.

Now with that out of the way I continued my work and kept healing Toby which thank the heavens worked and he sprung back to life, regaining consciousness with a jolt and a huge breath which had everyone crying happy tears and jumping on top of him for hugs.

With everyone focused on Toby I took this as my opportunity to sneak away from the group and somehow get to the ocean in time for my survival to be ensured.

In hopes of no one noticing I stood up almost tripping and faceplanting over my ripped and blood stained outfit but thankfully didn't and instead fell into the van which took most of my fall.

I slightly waned my neck around to see if anyone noticed and when I concluded that they hadn't I made my way down a dark alleyway leaving a trail of blood behind which I oh so conveniently hadn't noticed.

Still walking to my destination, my steps became slower and slower as my vision began to blur and I resorted to using the side wall in order for me to not deadass fall face first in the middle of a sketchy alley.

Then all of a sudden without warning I heard footsteps as fast as the flash coming up behind me and with as much strength as I could muster I ran for my life, out of the alley, across the road where I nearly got hit multiple times and over to the rocks above the sand that I began to climb down in order to reach the ocean but because of all the running and loss of blood, I started swaying back and forth as a dreaded feeling began to form in my gut that my pursuer would catch me and well they did quite literally and thank Serclose and Galen for that. No idea if thats how you spell it but its a reference from 3Below.

Alright my lovlies that's it for this chapter sorry for the cliff hanger eheheh..... Hope you enjoyed!

❤❤- Rose