Chapter fourteen: Worst Fears

Hey loveliess I hope you liked the last chapter, here's another (it's only a short one). I wish you all a happy holidays and a wonderful new years. Hope you enjoy!!

Douxie's POV

It's been almost 3 hours since y/n went back to her place and I'm beginning to get worried. I know she could well have just lost track of time and is busy with the things she needed to do but I can't help the feeling that something's gone wrong.

Having enough of this I decide to go check on her. I grab my jacket off the chair, alert Arch and run out the door.

As I'm sprinting down the cruelly lit street my breathing increasingly falters and I cant help but feel more frantic.

Turning around the last corner, I see the low paper white fence of her house and jump over the side of it not bothering to find the latch.

I finally reach her front door and try my hand on the handle. It doesn't open.

I repeatedly knock on the door to no avail.

Almost falling into a panic attack I run around the side of her house and try her side door which miraculously opens.

Giving up on showing courtesy I make my way inside leaving my shoes on and ransack each and every room trying to find her while screaming her name.

Just as I'm about to try my luck around the neighbourhood incase she left just before I got there I notice blood on her pure white carpet.

Panic hits me like a brick wall and I can't help but imagine the worst. What if she was kidnapped? What if a sentinel got to her? What if someone tried to kill her?

Trying to make sense of what I've seen, I follow the trail of blood.

As I get further through the house, the blood stains slowly turn into footprints and I realise that I've brought them inside.

Instinct takes over and I dash out the side door in an attempt to locate the source of the blood.

There it was.

A pool of blood on the pavement.

Losing all hope I try calling her again. No answer. Again. No answer. Again.

I hear a faint vibrating noise coming from someplace in front of me.

Rushing to see what it was in hopes it was y/n's phone in her bag which she couldn't hear because she had her music up too loud like always I make my way around 3 corners and 4 streets until I see a beaten up device on the floor.

I slowly and unsteadily walk over to it.

I pick it up with a shaking hand and tap the crushed screen to turn it on.

57 missed calls.

PLEASE VOTE!!

- Rose ❤❤

sorry for the cliff hangerrrrr-