Chapter 16: Siblings

After seeing what we had in the kitchen, Mia made some coffee while I made some bacon and eggs. I set everything on a few plates, handing Dom and Mia theirs as I made myself two breakfast wraps. 

"So, what is there to do around here?" Dom asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Well, there's the beach, shopping, movies, hiking, we could go for a drive or hang out with my siblings," I said, listing off some things.

"Speaking of your siblings, when can we meet them?" Mia excitedly asked making me laugh.

"Leah usually wakes up around 7, she usually has work in the mornings," I said, smiling as I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked over and put my wraps down, jumping up when I saw my dad. He got down the stairs and saw me.

"Zalla?" He asked, his eyes slightly watered and I smiled, hugging him tightly.

"Yea, it's me, Dad," I said, laughing. He gripped me tightly and kissed my head.

"I'm so glad your back, sweetheart." He said, sniffing and pulling away.

"Well, I'm glad to be back," I said before leading dad over to Dom and Mia. The pair stood up and dad nodded to them.

"This is Dom and Mia. Guys, this is my dad." I said, introducing the three.

"Nice to meet you." Mia smiled and stuck her hand out, shaking hands with my dad.

"Well, any friend of Zalla's is a friend of the family." He said with a kind smile. Mia laughed and pulled her hand away. He then turned to Dominic and put on his thinking face. "I think your mother told me about Dom." He said making me groan.

"Dad," I called.

"No, no. I'm not gonna do what you think I'm gonna do, but it is my job to scare any guy you date, straight." He said making me roll my eyes. "I ain't letting any guy break my daughter's heart."

"And I have no intention of hurting Zalla," Dom said, firmly. "I love her too much to hurt her." He looked at me when he said this. My dad smiled and laughed, clapping Dom on the shoulder.

"Then I think we'll get along fine," Dad said, smiling as he went to make himself a coffee and take his meds for his heart. "The elders would like to speak with you about your, nightmare, sometime." he said to me.

"You didn't tell them, right?" I asked making dad shake his head. 

"No, no. I figured I'd give you as much time to relax before Sam starts giving you a headache," he said with a laugh making me chuckle.

"Well, wolf or not, if he starts getting out of hand, I'm sure Zalla can handle herself," Dom said, making dad laugh and nod.

"No doubt about that!" Mia laughed making me smile. I'm glad my parents like them, now for the judgment of my siblings.

"So, when are Seth and Leah getting up?" I asked dad. He turned to me and shrugged.

"Not sure. We have a bonfire tonight so we can announce your return then." Dad said making me smile. A bonfire would be nice to have, I hadn't been to one in while because of Embry.

"That will be nice, I can introduce you to all the elders and the pack," I said, laughing as I imagined the faces of everyone to find out I have an imprint.

"It might be a good idea to start by introducing us," Leah said from behind me making me whip around.

"LELE," I yelled making her laugh and grab me in a hug. She laughed and hugged back. God, I've missed her. I pulled back and dragged her over to everyone. "Leah, this is Dom and Mia," I said, Mia held a big grin on her face. Dom nodded in regard to my sister, giving a light smile.