Writer's note

I want to start with thankful to StormingSolby for working on the summaries for each chapter and I couldn't do without you. You have been the amazing best Wattpad friend I ever had. And thank you so much for letting me use this idea.

This story idea from Colbaefan /Demisee And thank you so much for letting me use this idea. I know, the plot said 'Colby is a new kid' but I decided to make the best friends to rivals because I want to do something different and make it my version.

Last but not least, I want to thank ALL of you guys. Thank you so for supporting me and hype this book, so I continue to write every single day and so many hours. I have to break my writers' block for you guys because I've been working on this book for almost two years.

I decided to write all of the chapters and post them all in once because I want you guys to blow up my notifications by voting and commenting.

Also, if you guys are new here; here are some things about me. My name is Haven. I'm 22 years old (going to be 23 in March) and I have an autism/learning disability. Most of the SnC's fans say my grammar is sucks but their ableism to realize that I have a learning disability. If you guys noticed my grammar is "perfect", I use an app called Grammarly. The app is very useful for me because I want my books to make sense

I don't know what else to say but I'll continue making MORE books in the future. There are so many books in drafts and I can't wait to write them. Right now, I'm focusing on "Fireworks and Drinks" and then I can focus on my Jolby books for my Jolby fans.

If you have any questions about me or my books, just let me know in the comments and I'll give you an honest opinion/answer.

I'll see everyone soon 😉😉