29

Friday,

Colby walked out of his house after shutting the door, on his way to his motorcycle for planning his day. He has decided to plan a special day for only Sam and Colby. He wants to go to some of the blond boy's favorite places for spending time together.

Colby hops on his motorcycle as he's putting on his helmet on his head. He turns it on and drove off on his way to Sam's house. Colby felt the cold wind in his face but choose to ignore it since he's used to it. He never drove his bike in winter because it's way too cold. Every winter, Shea has a car and she usually picks him up because he might get sick if he drove it in cold weather.

Sometimes he complains to Shea how much he misses riding on his motorcycle because he can't drive for the next 3 months. Plus Colby wants to be safe just in case if there is any snow or ice since it's really dangerous. He would get a car of his own but he's not much of a car person because motorcycles are his thing.

Eventually, when Colby got there pulled up on a driveway of Sam's house. He turns off the vehicle as he takes out the key. He walked towards the blond boy's porch. In his front yard, he has a garden filled with bushes and little trees but no flowers since it's too cold for them.

Colby walks up the step on his want to the front door. He took a deep breath for calming his nerves. He pressed the doorbell as he waited for someone to open the door. He looked around patiently for killing some time. Colby looks at his Apple Watch for the time; it's 11:45 am.

He usually doesn't wake up early on the weekends but he wants to spend a whole day with him as much as possible. Colby is pacing around a little for entertaining himself and soon he hears footsteps from the inside. He stops as shortly someone opens the door.

"Colby? What are you doing here." A boy with blond shiny hair looks at Colby in confusion and leaning against the doorway.

"Hey, I was wondering if you have any plans today."

"Um... not exactly." Sam lifted his eyebrows. "Why? What's up?"

"Because let's have an adventure with me." Colby smiles brightly. "So are you in, Blondie?"

Sam looks at him blankly for a minute. He thinks for a minute whatever if it's a good idea. But what could have happened? "Okay."

❦❦

When the two boys sit down in a booth at Sam's favorite restaurant, Kate's Kitchen, he has always been there when he was a kid. It's been a while, but he didn't know when is the last time he had been there.

Colby feels a sneaky glance from Sam, but the blond boy quickly looks away and continues to look at his menu. Colby smile when he saw a tint of blush from his cheeks, he couldn't help but thinks it's adorable. He looked down at his menu before Sam noticed, acting like he's been looking at the list the whole time.

After they get done ordering. Sam took a sip of his drink. He picks up his phone once he scrolls through the text messages when he messaged Kat like 4 times but she didn't text him back.

He sighs silently and puts his phone down on the table waiting to focus on Colby. He doesn't want to be rude or ruin the day because Colby wants to spend with him. Just for two of them.

"Okay, Brock." Sam leans back against the booth as he looks at the boy sitting in front of him and crosses his arms. "What is going on..." He said in confidence.

"Just want to hang out because I'm a good guy." Colby lightly smirks watching Sam roll his eyes.

"We have been seeing each other all the time. We have been hanging out with our friends and with the other students at the rehearsal."