27

Later that night, a quarter of the end a movie at Elijah's house with the cast members. They decided to watch 'Call Me by Your Name' It's set in Lombardy, Italy, in 1983 and follows Hammer and Chalamet's life-affirming summer of love. They turn on the subtitles, so they can understand the words they're saying because they speak Italian.

Colby is sitting next to Sam, as he watches when Elio and Oliver call each other their names. When he looked at the blond boy right beside him, sitting on one of the chairs in the theater room, saw his expression are unreadable but he has a slight smile on his face. He loves those types of romantic movies because it's so sweet and soft but Colby has a different taste of films since he prefers horror movies.

He saw a soft shiny blond, his lips have a slight simper every time there's a cute scene between Elio and Oliver, Colby can tell he's enjoying it. He had never seen Sam so happy for a very long time, ever since the incident. But Colby is so glad he had him back.

"Hey, can we talk later?" He leaned over Sam's ear so he hears from the loud movie that they're watching and doesn't want to disturb anyone.

Sam glances at his icy blue and nods. He knows Colby wants to talk about it earlier.

After the movie is finished. They went to a kitchen had a couple of beers as they hung out and talked. It was a great bonding experience for Colby, talking to different people other than his group, His best friend Shea and Sam. It was his last year of high school, so he decided to make this year count. He needs to talk the other people because his friends are going to a different college.

Colby walked over to Sam while he's holding his 2nd beer but he's not drunk yet. "Hey, Sam. Can we talk for a second?"

"Yeah," Sam assured the purple-haired boy. He looked at a girl who's talking to him and he excuses her, needing to talk to Colby. Sam follows Colby somewhere quieter, he felt his heartbeat pound in his chest how nervous he is. He's hoping that Colby isn't mad at him after he walked away when Shea and Colby want to get Evelyn back.

After they stopped into a hallway of the noise from the kitchen, it's a little quieter, so they can hear each other. Colby noticed Sam is a little bit intense as he glanced around at the ground.

"Hey," He whispered, putting his hands on Sam's shoulder after he put his beer on the glass small table. "You're not in trouble." He giggles when his pink lips turned into a smile soft.

Sam finally looks at him confusedly. "I'm not?" Colby shakes his head as he chuckles. "Then, what do you want to be talked about?"

"I want to know if you're ok. After you stormed off early."

"Yeah... I'm sorry about that." Sam replied softly. "I'm just kinda scared about what if I'm falling for her trapped again? We're friends again, and I don't want to ruin it." He admitted. Looking at him when the blond boy has glossed in his eyes.

"Nothing going to happen between us as long as we trust each other. No matter what Evelyn told you a bunch of things about me, is a bunch of lies. We regularly don't believe what she says."

Sam nods knowing he's right. Since the truth came out he needs to believe in Colby. He wants to. He trusted him no matter what happens between them they always will find each other. Without thinking, he put his arms around Colby's shoulders, he put his face on his shoulder blades. And he felt Colby's forearms snaked around Sam's waist, as they're hugging. The blond boy closes his eyes as he's calming his anxiety, enjoying the moment before it lasted.

❦❦

Kat and Devyn sitting on her the swinging chair in Devyn's room, while they're hanging out with Corey and Jake. It's been a while since calling they have a meeting for their friends, planning to get Sam and Colby's friendship back together. But did they little know; The two boys are one step ahead of them.