Chapter 1

I'm now 7 years old.

I still can't believe I'm in this world right now, and it's even before Naruto's even born.

Kakashi has already graduated Ninja academy, so has the other jonin from the show. Guy, Asuma, and yeah you get it.

But they're not too much older than me. Kakashi is 3 years older than me. And Itachi is 4 making me 3 years older than him.

Anyway, the family I'm in is not someone from the show, like at all. I've never heard of the Kizua clan. But from what I've been told so far, is that the clan was powerful.

Feared even beyond the land of fire. We possess a kekkei genkai that should not exist with the natures of ninjitsu. Blood manipulation. We also have large amounts of chakra, more than the Uzumaki clan.

Because we were feared, we were massacred like them as well. My mother being the only survivor, and now that makes me one.

It still feels a little weird calling them mom and dad, but I know will get used to it soon.

I mean, this is my new life. But I still somewhat remember my old one. My family, my friends, my experiences... they're still there.

Anyway, I'm always getting off topic.

The whole chakra thing, I've been practicing it all the time. As well as my taijustu. I've been practicing tree climbing, which I aced. I'm trying to get the whole water walking thing. It's a lot harder than they make it look.

Throwing kunai and shurikens are getting easier. I've been building muscle, as much as I can as a 7 year old.

I know how to do the basic things, only because of the show. How they explained how to do it and stuff really helped. But, I'm slowly forgetting everything that happened in my past life, which I'm okay about.

But enough of that.

Right now, my parents are helping out in some battlefield in a village a few days away. The third ninja war is still going on, so there isn't many shinobi here.

My dad, Ren, was weirded out at how mature I am for my age. Everyone seems to forget I'm 7 years old. My mother says she was the same way, so my dad just went along with it.

They're nice. I couldn't have asked for a better family, I mean, they are the legit ideal parents. Loving, kind, understanding, smart.

They are honestly the best parents I could possibly have.

Celia, my mom, is a smart, quiet, down-to-earth kind of woman. She's calm and collected in any given situation. She's apart of the intellect squad and sometimes helps out in battle with her ninjitsu skills. She's famous for her blood bending.

As for my dad, he is the type of person to use dark humour a lot. It's actually funny sometimes too. He has trauma, but I guess everyone does in this war-torn world. He's sarcastic, loud, and just the opposite of mom. He's famous for his taijustu, while he does uses ninjitsu too.

They were supposed to be here for my first day of the academy, but they were sent out by the third hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi.

I jumped from roof to roof, practicing my chakra feet and parkour skills. They've improved a lot.

"Hey, hey kid. What's got you in a rush?" I turned to see Jiraiya, one of the legendary sannin, standing in front of the... hot springs....

Of course he is.

"I start Ninja Academy today." I stopped as I looked down at the water, wondering if I should try it.

"The Academy, huh? You've grown up pretty fast haven't you? I bet you'll look like you're mother when you grow up." He grinned down at me making me back up a bit.