Chapter 5

(Lilia's POV)

I raised my slingshot and loaded a rock in it, pointing it at my target.

I knew he knew I was here, and I'm pretty sure he knew I knew he knew.

I let go of the slingshot and the rock went flying towards the boy.

I gasped as it made contact, which made the boy groan. He held his head in pain.

It actually hit him! My aim sucks with a sling shot.

I waited for it to change into a substitution or poof away, but it didn't.

I guess he didn't know I was here...

He looked around whilst holding his head, looking for the one who hit him.

I smirked as I grabbed a shuriken from my travel bag on my hip. Throwing it at his feet, which made him jump up onto the fence beside him to avoid it.

He looked in my direction and glared to see who it was.

I smiled when we made eye contact.

"Really? Lilia, come on." He sighed out as he jumped down and grabbed my shuriken.

I hopped down beside the boy with silver hair. "Hello Kakashi. I'm surprised you didn't turn into a log or something when I hit you with the rock."

I giggled, still finding it funny. The sound it made. It sounded like his head was hallow.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to get attacked while minding my own business."

"But Gai always attacks you for a rivalry battle. Like, didn't he even try to battle you while you were in the bathroom." I whispered the last sentence with a scrunched up face, teasing him slightly.

He ran his hand threw his hair, which he does a lot by the way. If you haven't noticed in the show. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Anyway, what do you plan on doing today?" I asked. "What's on Kakashi Hatake's schedule today?"

He raised an eyebrow at me, not finding me amusing in the slightest.

"I'm going to go home, and relax. I have the day off today." He answered with a shrug.

"Can I hang out with you? I don't have anything to do today." I put my hands together, pleading to the masked ninja.

"You're not hanging out with Itachi today?" He asked, speeding up a bit.

I scrunched my face in confusion. Why did he bring... oooh!

He's jealous I have a new friend! Hahaha! Who knew Kakashi was possessive like that.

"I can't hang out with him everyday, just like you when you get a mission or aren't in the mood." I jogged to catch up with him, looking up to see his expression.

He did look a little annoyed.

"What do you even do on your free time? I've never seen you take a day off." I tried to get the boy to talk.

"I don't know. I just do whatever I feel like at the moment. Read, go fishing, or maybe just walk around." He listed simple things I already know.

I stopped walking and stared at him with a disgusted like look.

He stopped and looked back at me, taking in my expression. "Okay, okay, it's not the funnest or most exciting life."

"You live life like a grandpa." I remarked as I started walking again.

I could see that sentence hit him hard, his head and his hair drooping.

How did he get his hair to do that? It was cute, as in 'awww that kid is adorable!'.