Chapter 13

I laid my head on Itachi's lap, reading a book about chakra and ninjitsus of other clans.

Shisui and Itachi were talking about their trauma eyes.

It's been 2 months since my parents died. It's been easier now, thinking about them.

But there's one death in this world I really want to prevent, not wanting to deal with this feeling again.

I've been thinking about Itachi and his future... how he allows Sasuke to kill him even though he was already dying.

He was sick and going blind... but I wondered something, or more like hoped...

What if Itachi doesn't become sick in this world?

I've asked and he isn't.

Wasn't he sick ever since he was young in the show? I can't remember.

But he isn't, then there is a way to get him new eyes and still let Sasuke get his, but that would mean the person beside us would have to give them up.

Shisui's eyes.

Itachi and Shisui are close enough for him to gain the eternal mangekyou sharingan like Sasuke did with Itachi's.

They've become close, almost like brothers.

But weighing Shisui's death like this doesn't sit well with me.

And after all that time, would it actually work? Since Sasuke would need to be a teenager before the switch, will we be able to replace Itachi's eyes with Shisui's?

I like Shisui.

I did watching the show, and I do now.

The future would be extremely different if he survived that attack from Danzo. What would happen to the Uchiha clan and Leaf village's unsettlement? Itachi's story? Sasuke's story?

It gives me a headache just thinking about it.

But... I want Itachi to live. I really, really do...

He's like my Chloe in this world.

"What are you thinking about so hard?" Itachi asked me while looking down at my face.

I stared up at him, taking in his cute face.

"Yeah, you look constipated." I threw my book at the older boy with a hard glare. He laughed and picked up the book.

"You know, Itachi is much more mature than you are." I sneered at him playfully.

"Lilia, don't throw books at him." Itachi spoke to me disappointedly.

Shisui smirked at me as I stared at Itachi with shock.

"It's disrespectful to a perfectly good book." Itachi took the book from Shisui making me burst out in laughter as the oldest just pouted.

"Itachi, I thought we were closer..." Shisui put his arm around Itachi's shoulders, only for Itachi to swerve him.

"Only when you're nice to Lilia."

I smirked over to Shisui, victorious in gaining Itachi's affection.

"I guess Itachi's motto is hoes before bros." I giggled making Shisui burst out laughing and the younger Uchiha blush in embarrassment. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

"Who knew Itachi was like that. I don't know whether to be proud or disappointed." Shisui joked farther while wiping a tear away.

"Be jealous because I don't see any girls talking to you." I decided to make fun of him too.