I miss you (angst, fluff)

Y/n pov

It's 2am, I'm supposed to get up for work at 6 but that's not looking likely. I'm tired, I'm just sad and feel slightly numb. Hailee has been gone for 4months on her new tour and she's not suppose to be back for another 4months. I hate how clingy I am. I just really miss her and to make it worse she hasn't messaged me at all all day.

Getting up and going to the living room, knowing it's useless to stay in my bed because it just makes me sad. I turn on the tv, a movie of Hailee's, 'Edge of Seventeen', it's my comfort film. I've got Hailee's tour jersey on and nice fleece blanket, I still don't feel comfortable.

My phone starts ringing I look at the caller id, omg it's Hailee. "Babyyy, I miss you" I really can't control my emotions with her, tears were already falling.
"Hey honey it's okay, I miss you so much too okay, you doing alright my love?" I hear her soothing voice over the phone.

Hailee's pov

I knew y/n would be struggling but it's 2am and she's still wide awake and she's crying, I feel bad that I haven't spoken to her all day but it's a good reason, I was on a plane ride home to her. Now Im in the back of a cab, on my way to our house. "I'm just missing you hailz, it's hard without you here" her voice breaking on the last word. I hate when she's upset, especially if it's because of me. But luckily I'm pulling up now, I rush out the car telling the driver to keep the change "hey babygirl I've sent something to the house could you go and get it please for me?" I told her I could hear her footsteps coming towards the door so I hung up on her.

Y/n pov

This bitch hung up on me, opening the door I let out a scream "Hailee what are you doing here omg that doesn't matter your here" I jumps into her arms and kissed her without letting her respond. "I missed you babe" she mumbled against my lips smiling. And damn have I missed her

A/n: sorry this one's a little shorter than the others.
Feel free to send requests 😊 will write most things