Green is your colour (requested) (smut)

A/n:
Thank you @Jazz_nash for the request hope you enjoy.

Description: hailee and y/n at a party, y/n pissed with how little attention Hailee has been giving. So she flirts with people until Hailee steps in and makes sure she remembers who she belongs too

Warnings: daddy kink, praise kink, choking, degradation, also Hailee is intersex in this one, cumming inside, blowjob

Hope you enjoy.

Y/n pov

This is ridiculous, Hailee has been so busy with everything but even when she use to be busy she still had time for me but not anymore. I can't believe this. I know what you're thinking, but I can't help it she's always spoiled me with her attention and it just feels wrong when she's not giving it to me. I mean we haven't had sex in a week that's a long time for us.

"Babe you ready? We're running late!" I hear my girlfriend's voice call out. We're supposed to be going to a party for one of her co-stars. I did want to stay home but then decided, if she wasn't going to give me attention I'm going to get it another way. Slipping into my short wedge heels, matching the purple of my mini dress, it perfectly shows my ass and thighs, something she's obsessed with me is my ass and thighs. "Yeah yeah cool your jets I'm coming" I tell back as walk into the kitchen then hearing a quite drop. Looking up I see Hailee already looking at me, her eyes already dark, biting her bottom lip.

Hailee looks amazing in her button up, dress pants and heels.   "You okay hails?" I ask her leaning up wrapping my arms around her neck pulling her down for deep kiss. We both moan as our tongues battle for dominance she easily wins taking complete control of the kiss, before I pull away, she tries to bring me back but "we can't babe got a party sort yourself out and lets go" I hear a quite mumble from her "is she fucking serious?" I just smirk and walk to the front door swaying my hips a little extra. Looking back, I see her tuck her friend and pat it down as if telling it to calm the fuck down. Taking a deep breath she walks us out to the car opening the door for me I give my girlfriend a smile in thanks.

(Flashing forward to the party)

Hailee's pov

As soon as we got into the party, y/n ran off to see her friends. I just sighed I knew she wasn't happy at how busy Ive been, but I thought she understood. A few hours pass by and I've only seen glimpses of her and I'm starting to get fed up I think she's danced with just about everybody except me. What the fuck is that about? I thought we were good.

"Is she fucking kidding me?" Watching angrily as her girlfriend were grinding on her best friend. Storming over quickly, forgetting pleasentries, I grabbed y/n wrist and quickly pulled her into the bathroom. She knew I was fucking pissed. "You paying attention to me now?" Y/n said to me in a very sarcastic voice. All I could do was bend her over the bathroom counter. "You wanted my attention, you've fucking got it, acting like a fucking brat all night, I'm not going easy, you understand?" I growl into her ear, grinding my dick on her ass.

Y/n's pov

I just moan loudly at Hailee's words, quickly feeling a sharp sting on my ass, "I need words babygirl" fuck her voice is raspy and stern I feel myself get more wet. "Yes yes I understand" I moaned out. All I heard was her belt buckle being undone and her pants drop, before she flips me around to face her. One hand comes up to my throat squeezing tightly, and her other hand, reaches under my dress, moaning at my mess "fuck are you wet from daddy or the flirting with other people huh?" Hailee growls as she palms my pussy, moaning loudly "you daddy no-one else." " Good slut" she says to me simply before flipping me back over, scrunching my dress up and ripping my underwear off. "Babe they were brand new" I whine out. She quickly looked down at me with a look, she's still angry "I don't fucking care, if you act like a slut, I'm going to treat you like one" holy shit. I feel her rub her dick between my folds before slamming into me not giving me time to adjust to her size. Whimpering at the slight pain and pleasure "please daddy fuck me" I whine out loudly. She suddenly stops, staying inside my pussy, she grips my throat from behind, pulling me up to her chest. I could feel her chuckle. "Oh also you're not cumming tonight, I'm not letting a brat cum when she throws herself at everyone" she says to me sternly. Fuck it's always hard when she puts me on a 'no cum' rule.

Hailee has always been very dominant with me, taking the lead but nights like these where she actually punishes me, it's the most turned on I get. As she hits my spot over and over again it's getting harder to avoid cumming but I don't want to disappoint her again. "Please daddy I need to cum, it's too much" whining I can't even hide how desperate I am I would be thrusting back into her but she holds my hips firmly, fucking me roughly. "Yeah no babygirl you don't cum, whats gonna happen is daddy is going to fill this tight pussy up cause it's mine, you will not complain about not cumming, you will take daddy's cum, after I cum and mark you as mine, your going to drop to your knees, hand between your legs so nothing leaks out, you will not rub yourself simply hold it in, then you blow me until I come down your pretty little throat you understand that?" She says all that whilst fucking my pussy hard and fast, clenching around her dick I stutter out a quick "yes daddy please use me".

No more words said as she pounds into me stopping everytime I seem close. Moans and whimpers coming from both of before I notice a stutter in her thrust, quickly leaning back into her I moan a quick "cum in me please daddy, I'm yours" that's all it takes before I feel her hips jerk sharply emptying herself into my pussy. Holding my self back from cumming. She pulls out, I whine feeling empty before quickly putting my hand to make sure nothing leaks out my thoroughly used pussy.

Daddy quickly points to the floor signally me to drop to the floor, I do so in what feels like a haze. God I'm even referring to her as daddy in my head what is she doing to me.

"Clean me up and make me cum baby" she looks down at me with a smug smirk. I quickly take her dick in my mouth before taking as much as I could without choking, but she wasn't happy with that. With an experimental thrust into my mouth I moan around her dick, pulling off I say to her "You can fuck my throat daddy, I'm yours" her eyes lit up in excitement before pulling my mouth to her dick again she thrusts a few times before letting me breath she does it over and over again till I hear a familiar groan "Fuck babygirl I'm gonna cum" she tells me before shooting down my throat. "Swallow baby" I do then open my mouth to show her.

Hailee's POV

I look at her with a proud grin and pull her up gently before lifting her onto the counter, hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry love was that too much?" I asked her gently I realised I shouldn't have done that when I was angry. She looks up at me with a dazed smile "I'm good love plus if I wasn't that's what safe words are for" I grin at her giving her a sweet kiss she quickly pulls back frowns at me "am I seriously not allowed to cum tonight?" She asked me with a cute pout. I just laugh lightly "oh baby you're lucky it's not a week, now how about we go home watch a movie" I tell her, rubbing my hands up and down her arms "Mulan? Please daddy?" She says with a smirk. "Dont push it, and of course Mulan" giving her another kiss, we leave the bathroom and make our way to the car, heading home. I'm gonna marry this girl one day I thought.

A/n my longest one yet, not proof read hope enjoyed that and thank you for the request 😊😊