Scream My Name (smut)

Y/n pov

Cooking dinner for Hailee and myself tonight, she's not home yet so I set up my phone to play some music. As I start to season the chicken I hear my girlfriend's voice "ahhh yes this is my favourite" I yelled to myself and started singing quietly and dancing a little to none other then 'love myself'. After putting the chicken in the oven with the other vegetables, I turn the music on full blast. "Pictures in my mind on replay, I'm gonna touch the pain away, I know how to scream my own name, scream my name, I love me- heyy" the music cut off I turn around and there's Hailee with a big smirk on her face.

Hailee's pov

What a day, finally home I could here my song playing, wait a minute, why is it playing? I walk in and follow the sound of y/n singing she's in the kitchen singing and dancing, god she's so cute, but she will never be screaming her name. I walk over and shut her phone off "heyyy" she whined and turned around, eyes wide and a bit out of breathe from dancing "hey babygirl, whatcha doing?" She just started blushing, god I love her.

"I love this song okay, you nailed it!" She tells me very quickly. "Thanks baby, but it's an older song now although you do look cute" I say as I wrap my arms around y/n. I lean forward, slowly walking her backwards towards the counter. "Y'know, talking about screaming names how about instead of yours, you scream mine" I say as I lift her up onto the counter.

Our lips meet, moaning at the feeling, I run my hands down her sides thanking her in my mind for wearing a dress. I detach my lips from hers, hearing her whine then quickly changing into a moan as I kiss down her neck, leaving marks as I go.

Y/n pov

"Please Hailee" I moan out she just smirks at me. Her fingers slip under my dress but not under my panties. She's teasing me now. "Stop teasing and fuck me" I tell her whilst glaring at her. Y'know what this bitch does, she laughs at me. "Aww baby, are you that desperate already?, Damn, you're lucky I'm ready to fuck you now" she tells, kissing me firmly, I feel her fingers under my panties and ram into me. "Fuckkk hails so good" she fucks me hard and fast, I'm not going to last long.

"You feel so fucking good baby, such a good girl for me" she moans in my ear. I can barely hear her as I feel myself falling apart around her fingers. "I'm gonna cum babe" I scream. "Then be a good girl, scream my name and cum" thrusting her fingers in me faster I let go, screaming her name, feeling I was floating.

"You okay love?" Hailee asked as she withdrew her fingers from inside me. "Yeah baby just gimme a sec" I tell. I smiled up at her and gave her a firm kiss. "I'm always going to scream your name babe"smirking at her. God I love this woman.

A/n not my best but it was an idea hope you enjoy anyway