Mad at Me (smut) (2 requested)

A/n: I've written this one based on two requests, as they were very similar hope you all enjoy

Warnings: daddy kink, spanking,   degradation, praise kink, strap on use, orgasm denial, spit kink

A/N two requests sent in so I hope you don't mind that I've joined them as they are similar in story line.

Description: a day out with friends goes longer than expected, thinking you had messaged Hailee saying you were gonna be longer. Apparently you didn't, getting home at 1am feeling exhausted. Hailee is still awake and she's pissed.

Y/n pov

Waving good bye to my friends, giggling as they revved the car before taking off. I looked at my phone and still no reply from Hailee. I shook my head thinking she must of fallen asleep and hadn't checked my message. I check the time it's 1am. 'Damn I didn't realise how long I was' I thought. Oh well, unlocking the door, walking inside, I walk straight to the kitchen for a glass of water, draining the glass.

"Glad to see you showed up" I heard a familar voice say. Scaring the shit out of me, dropping the glass on the floor, instantly shattering "Gosh dammit, you scared the crap outta me hails" I said to my girlfriend whist waiting for my heart rate to calm down.

"Where have you been?" I look at her now, she looks worried but also angry. "I was at the bar with Stacey and Tabitha, I messaged you" confusion rushing over me. Why does she look so angry? Grabbing my phone out, I went to show her the message, but when I noticed a little message saying 'unable to send'. Swallowing the lump in my throat, quickly opening my mouth to explain, but one look from her shut me up.

"I waited hours for you, you know how bad it is if someone spots you, you will get swarmed from paps, just because you know me, all I ask when you go out is you let me know where you are. And you couldn't give me the fucking courtesy. Fucking hell y/n." She spoke to me not yelling, but would of been better than how she said it.

Hailee could be very overprotective, I mean I understand but this is overboard. "Hailee I'm sorry, I am but it's not a big deal. I just went out for a couple drinks, I was safe, and we got free drinks, from guys so we weren't spending money" I ramble out rolling my eyes. I went to walk past her for a shower but she grabs my wrist and tugs me back into her, gasping as she pulls me in tightly looking down at me.

"So what you're telling me is, your text didn't work, and then you went drinking, whilst men at the bar bought you drinks?" She asked me quietly. I quickly nod, feeling quite intimidated by her right now. She chuckled in amusement at my change in demeanor "oh babygirl, you're in trouble. Bed now." Stepping out of my way, I could feel her eyes following as well I hear her let out a breath. Possibly collecting herself.

Hailee's pov

Taking a deep breath I slowly follow my girl upstairs. Pushing our door wide open, my lips quirk in a little smile, at what I see. "Aww look who can be good when she wants to be for daddy" her eyes lit up slightly at the praise, that didn't last long when I pouted my lips slightly at her mocking her "but it's too late to try and be good".

Looking at her on her knees, naked and waiting for me with a small pout. I walk over to her, "You look so good on your knees baby girl, now open up" I tell her, tilting her head back I quickly spit in her mouth, "close and swallow now, good girl". She moans quietly at the praise. "Daddy I'm sorry" she whined a little. "You can say sorry later, now your going on your hands and knees, and you are gonna be a good little slut okay?" Speaking to her firmly, I see her eyes flutter shut before nodding and doing as I say.

Admiring her ass, what can I say I'm an ass girl and y/n's is so fine. Laughing a little, I quickly let my hand slap against her ass, leaving a red handprint.

Y/ns pov

Jumping at the sting from hailee's hand, she didn't give me much time to prepare for the next slap. By the time Hailee stopped my spankings, my ass was on fire, and I had tears running down my cheeks. Rambling out apologies, Hailee quickly pulls me into her lap, "You took that so well baby, but you still have to take daddy's dick okay?" I nod against her. Feeling Hailee lift me adjust me on her lap so that strap rested against my tummy. Moaning loudly "Please daddy I need it, please fuck me" that does it for her.

Lifting me up and lining the strap with my pussy, she pulls me down, "f-fuck daddy" I choked out against her neck. "Ride me, baby, like the little slut I know you are" she grunts out. Her hand in my hair roughly tugging while I bounce up and down on her dick, moaning loudly, Hailee leans into my ear and starts telling me "You are mine, you understand?" Quickly flipping me off and onto my back on the bed, she fucks me into a complete mess, her hand around my neck, "You are mine, you're pussy is mine, when I say come home, you come straight home understand babygirl?" At this point I'm screaming I can feel myself getting close "I'm close daddy" she slows down then stops completely before pulling out and taking the strap off. She picks me up and takes me into the bathroom and turn on the bath. "Daddy? What's wrong? Why'd we stop?" Whining out pathetically.

"You really fucking worried me y/n and you need to know I'm serious about this, I love you more than anything, but tonight I was scared out of my mind so I decided you're not cumming" she told me, kissing my forehead. I looked up at her I could see she was genuinely worried so I let her gather herself. "I'm sorry love I really did think I messaged you, I love you" she smiled gently "I know baby, C'mon lets have a bath" giving me a kiss and we both relaxed in the tub. Feeling safe and comfortable in my lovers arms I relaxed.

A/n sorry that it was a long wait I hope this is what you were after. Love you guys ❤️🤗 enjoy