is the mine pt 2 (fluff)

A/n someone wanted a part 2 to this one and I really enjoyed writing it so this one is the couple's first date and y/n gets cold.
Still sticking to theme of hoodie sharing cause I just think it's cute.
Hope you all like it 😊

Y/n POV

First official date with Hailee. I'm nervous, we waited until I was better from my cold. She was amazing, she ran out to get medicine for me, she cuddled me and got me water she was just sweet to me.

Hailee told me to dress casual for our date so I decided to wear my cute denim shorts and my stitch crop top. I felt good in my outfit, I paired them with a pair of converse and left my hair down. I wonder what we're doing.

I left my room, meeting up with Hailee in the kitchen who looked amazing with her denim shorts also but she had a hoodie on specifically her 'Haiz' hoodie.

Her long dark hair left down but she has a snapback on head which was cute af. "you look beautiful y/n" she told me with a genuine smile on her face. "Speak for yourself Hailee you're super cute normally but tonight you look so good" I fumble out but she just laughed softly taking my hand and we walked out the door.

Hailee's POV

I drove since I planned the date. Her face lit up when she realised where we were. "You remembered?!?" She looked at me in awe. "Of course I did, you've always wanted an arcade date so that's what we're doing my love". She blushed hearing the words 'my love' I just smiled at her. "C'mon lets go have some fun" I yell at excited. Running through and paying for our game cards, we were like kids in a candy score, playing all our favourite games we were both pretty even with how good we were at some games.

Two hours later we were down to our last $2 so I let her choose what she wanted to play, she chose the basketball one where you shoot as many as possible. "Loser has to buy the ice cream" she said with a big cheeky grin. I agreed instantly, fuck shes so cute but she's gonna lose.

It was competitive, we were point for point until the last round. I was in lead by two until I heard the siren, she had won by one point. I just looked at her while she did this cute little dance. "Good win baby suppose you want some ice cream to celebrate?" I asked her with a laugh "yes please" and off we went.

Y/n POV

We got our ice creams and had a walk along the water when there was a slight breeze. Eating something and with water around I should've got a jacket or something. I poured whilst still eating my icecream, when I felt Hailee nudge me with her hoodie in her hand. "How'd you know I was cold?" I asked her, "You're kidding right, you're shivering" she told me with a cute laugh. I pulled the hoodie on and I saw her eyes light up a bit more, "you look really cute in my clothes I'm looking forward to seeing it more" and then she leant in slowly giving me time to pull away if I wanted to. But I pulled her in smiling when our lips touched. "Thank you for the best first date I've ever had" I whispered against her lips and kissed her again.

A/n hope you enjoyed part 2 please send requests if you would like I'll write mostly anything 😊