Is that mine? pt 1 (fluff)

A/n: Hailee is not famous in this one, y/n is a science teacher and Hailee owns a cafe, you guys are best friends and roommates.

Hailee's pov

Leaving the cafe with a smile on my face, today was a good day. Cafe was busy, all the staff showed up for their shifts, there's a slight breeze in the air which is quite refreshing. Best part of my day tho, is coming home and seeing my best friend who I may or may not be in love with. Y/n, just thinking about brings a grin to my face, she's a science teacher at the local school, we've been close for 5 years now.

I just don't know how to tell her about my feelings or if I even do tell her. I mean she's knows I'm bisexual, but I've never seen her with anyone. Ive got a couple days off now which I'm looking forward to, y/n is on break for 3 more weeks. So I've gotta come up with a plan to ask her out on a proper date and woo her.

Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I realise I'm at my front door, unlocking it, I'm surprised to see all the lights off was it's only 8pm. Walking further in I hear the tv on, noticing y/n on the couch, I go to say hi, only to see she's asleep. Letting out a quiet awww, I walk closer to wake the y/h/C girl up. 'aww no the poor girl must be sick' I thought noticing all the tissues and cold and flu meds on the table.

Putting my hand on her forehead, she moves a bit groaning a little. She's so warm, I went to stand up to grab some more water for her when I hear a soft croaky "hailee you home now" god how is she so cute even when she's sick, I'm so screwed. "Hey sweetheart yeah I'm home, you're not well are you?" I question here. She looks up at me with a pout, "I'm sick" she whined.

Y/n sits up and takes the glass of water out of my hand, gulping down most of it. "You need anything hun?" I ask her knowing she's probably gonna say to cuddle or more sleep. "Can we cuddle please hails?" Looking at me with a little smile. "Of course" I got on the couch and pulled her into me. Snuggling into my neck she lets out a sigh of happiness. Taking a double take look at her, I now just realised what she's wearing and holy shit. " Um y/n, is that mine?" She looks up a little confused until she sees what I'm pointing at, and then starts blushing. She looks down quickly, but rushed her a mumbled sentence I couldn't understand if I tried. Lifting her head up by her chin, "can you repeat that so I understand bubs?" I ask her. "I was cold and feeling clingy but I didn't want to annoy you at work, so I thought I'd borrow it for the day and then take it off before you got home, but I fell asleep, I'm really sorry I should've asked."

I swear I melted like putty into the couch. "Don't apologize and don't be embarrassed, it's cute, and it looks so good on you, you can keep it" I tell her smiling wildly. "Are you sure?" She asked me hesitantly. "Definitely, besides I want to have a quick chat with you if your awake for it otherwise it can wait." Im ready seeing her in my hoodie, just helps me have the words, I want her to be mine.

"Of course, what's up Hailee?" She asked curiously. "Okay hear it goes. We've known each other for five years now, and for three of those years, I've been falling more and more in love with you, from the way you grin up at me when I let you get your way, or your giggle when something is funny. How you care for your students so much that you just want them to succeed, how you care for your family and mine. I'm just so in love with you and I'd like to ask out if you'll have me, I promise -mmm" I'm cut off by her lips crashing into mine and I quickly wrap my arms around her waist. Holy shit, I can't even think. Slowing the kiss down she pulls away from me not far but enough to smile and say "I'm so in love with you too" I just laugh and kiss her again deeply not caring that I could get sick from this. Y/n pulls away again I whined at that, smirking she says to me "I'm keeping the hoodie" before leaning in again.

A/n hope you guys enjoy these oneshots please feel free to send requests 😊