Shirtless (smut) (request)

A/N another request thank you so much guys for your requests I'm really enjoying writing

A/N another request thank you so much guys for your requests I'm really enjoying writing. I know it may not be the best writing but I'm enjoying none the less😊

Warning: not much just normal smut nothing to extra, just fun clumsy in love sex

Y/n POV

Hailee's been working in her home studio all morning, and I was starting to get a little bored I mean I'm sure she wouldn't mind a break. Knocking on the door, I walk in "Hey babe" with a big smile, I plant myself onto her lap.

"Hey love, I have two questions one why are you shirtless and two why are you shirtless" she asked me with a big smirk. "No reason it's just really hot baby" I look around "you are really hot" she responds quickly. Hailee goes into kiss me but I quickly slip off her lap and walk out the room hoping she'll follow and she doesn't disappoint. "Shouldn't you be writing?" I question with a smile. She just laughs. "Baby looking at you Ive got something better to do" quickly catching me around my waist making me giggle.

Leaning down Hailee starts laying soft kisses down my neck, running her hands all over my naked chest "fuck I love your boobs" she sighs out suddenly. Quickly spinning me around and putting me on the kitchen counter, Hailee leans in giving me the most passionate and intimate kiss we've had in a few weeks. Moaning into the kiss we don't battle for dominance like we usually do, we give and take take equally.

Unbuttoning my shorts, she taps me to lift up so she can take them down. After they are gone I get rid of Hailee's shirt, eyeing her abs surprisingly not drooling yet. She leans back into my neck leaving love bites all over as her hand makes it way between my legs. Pulling away from the kiss she looks into my eyes as she pushes two fingers into me slowly fucking me. "Please Hailee" I pout up at her wanting my release as soon as possible, but she just takes her time teasing.

After playful teasing, Hailee suddenly starts putting a little bit more behind her thrusts coaxing me into an orgasm "C'mon baby be a good girl and cum for me" moaning loudly and clenching around her fingers me come apart. Sagging against her shoulder she kisses my forehead and rubs my back, leaning back giving her a deep kiss. "I love you Hailee" I tell with a big toothy grin " Love you too princess" she tells me. Suddenly walking to the sink thinking she's washing her hands she pulls the sink hose out and turns it on spraying me with the water. "That's for walking around shirtless" she tells me laughing.

A/n I made this one quite fluffy sorry if this is exactly what you wanted with your request let me know 😊 other wise hope you enjoy