Coming Out (fluff)

Description: reader is slightly jealous of Ella hunt because she gets to kiss Hailee in front of people even if it's just on tv. Hailee is there with reassurance

A/n: hope you all enjoy 😊
        This is set when S2 finale of Dickinson came out
This will be a short one

Y/n POV

I finally had time to sit down and watch the Dickinson finale. My girlfriend Hailee is the lead and she's absolutely amazing, every episode I watch I fall more in love with her everyday. Shes suppose to be coming home tomorrow, she was gone for 8 months shooting season 2.

Flicking the episode on, I just fell in love Hailee more as I could see all the emotions she could present in just a scene, it was beautiful to be honest. I'm not to excited about one scene though. I know she loves me she tells me everyday, but when she and Ella are on screen together it just makes me upset and jealous because fans want them to be together so much and apparently there's a scenes where they are together quite intimately.

My heart was pounding as I kept watching, I saw Hailee push Ella against a wall, as Ella's character tells her she loves her, then they start making out. I couldn't do it I flicked it. I couldn't help my insecurities, Hailee and I still haven't come out yet and we've been together for over a year, and no I would never pressure her into coming out I just felt upset.

I heard my phone ring, knowing it was Hailee but I didn't trust my emotions so I just ignored it for the first time ever.

I heard it ring again and again and I still let it go to voicemail. Suddenly a knock on the front door, I wasn't expecting anyone tonight. I open the door and there's my girlfriend looking more beautiful then ever. "Hailee, you're here!!" Even though I was upset , I was still excited and jumped into my girls arms. She lifted me up and carried me inside planting small kisses all over my face making me laugh. She put me down and then looked around and saw my phone then looked at "why didn't you pick up my call baby?" Her eyes were wide and filled with concern.

Hailee's pov

Y/n never misses a call so I knew something was wrong. I looked down at her and noticed she was quite sad "Hey love what's wrong? Who do I have to fight?" trying to get a laugh out of her and I did but then she said something that surprised me. "Don't fight Ella". At that I was so confused what did Ella do, and then I realised. "Sweetheart did you watch the finale?" I lifted her chin and her eyes watered before I knew it she was sobbing.

"Oh baby I'm sorry I should've warned you" I whisper into her ear. "I'm not upset about the kissing" I raised my eyebrow "well not just the kissing... I just all your fans want you two together they don't even know you're taken." She said to me hesitantly. There it is, I've wanted to come out for a while but wasn't sure how to bring it to her. "Baby I will let you know right now, that I'm not ashamed of you or my sexuality, I love you so much okay, do you want to come out to everyone?" I ask her.

I feel her nod against my shoulder. "Well then suppose I gotta try and pick my favourite photo of us to post about the love of life" I say with cheeky grin as I squeezed her tight.

Looking through my phone I don't let her see tho "be patient you can see at the same time as everyone else" cue the pout I just kissed it off her with a smile.

Finding the perfect picture and leaving a simple caption, I posted on all my socials. Y/n instantly looked at it and then at me with soft eyes "I love you Hailee" "I love you too baby"

The post

(Imagine taller one is Hailee)

Hailee Steinfeld: ❤️🔒❤️ love of my life right here. I'm living the dream with this beautiful girl. I'm so proud to be with y/n, she's my entire life. I love you babygirl ❤️