♧Christmas EveL♧

Another Christmas in the wonderful world of Yandere Simulator, the lights are shining bright, the children are crying, the winter breeze so prominent yet the sky is clear as Y/n's search history.

Speaking of said girl, this will be her second year in the world of failing anime harem, if only she were some sort of Empress in an isekai manhwa would her harem be thriving, all of them on a leash like puppies.

Unfortunately, the direction in which this story is heading is unclear so she must bear the disastrous way it's leading.

This year, instead of wasting sheets of paper to send to the North Pole only to be met with disappointment and hatred towards Santa Claus, she's decided that perhaps she should replace the jolly man himself and save Christmas.

But, how will she achieve her goal?

Well, for starters she will need an accomplice or rather an apprentice who'll follow in her steps.

Who will this perfect candidate be other than Amao!

However, it seems that someone had different intentions of ruining her plans to destroy-I mean to bring joy to this lovely holiday.

Raiburu whatever his last name is.

This man from their very first interaction has presented himself as a threat, overly clingy always invading her privacy regardless of whether it's intentionally or not, it brought a bitter taste to Y/n mouth.

So, when he approached her in her oversized Santa Claus outfit which hads a white beard to finish it off, Y/n immediately rejected his offer of participating in her scheme.

Yep, you guess this right this idiot is walking around school in a Santa Claus costume and she's yet to get sent back home, apparently, this is appropriate but not a baseball bat, how discriminating.

''Oh, come on I make a great reindeer!'' Raiburu whined shaking Y/n's shoulders.

''Nah, I want someone who can cook'' She said pushing his shoulders off but they won't budge.

''I can cook!'' He enthusiastically responded emerging from the depths of his behind, a bento box with a grant meal which somehow fitted inside the small container.

Y/n jaw dropped all the way to the ground her stomach growling in anticipation to taste the food.

No, she must resist the temptation, what will happen if Amao Husbando and Osano find out?

''Boy, if you don't back away right now I'll-''

Y/n ended up succumbing to Raiburu's food, regret-filled her soul as she chewed on the food.

Raiburu 0- Y/n 1, Y/n's winning because technically she's using Raiburu for his food, therefore she wins this time.

''Soo, what are you planning?'' The blonde inquired, his eyes softening at the h/c's delight for his work, despite being on the verge of choking because of her stuffed mouth, he still finds her adorable.

Y/n took note of his expression and immediately swallowed and threw the rest in a bin next to her. Raiburu completely ignored Y/n's actions merely focusing on her.

I wish I could throw up.

''Um...well I haven't figured it out but the main point is to...umm...'' I cannot concentrate when he's essentially breathing down my face.

''Bro chill, can you move back?'' I asked my gaze facing away from him. Thankfully, he moved back and I had some air to breathe, my god whose breath smells so evidently like mint-like Jesus.