♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐬 ♡

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I inhaled deeply and exhaled staring intensely at the clock above the blackboard expectedly.

I could barely contain myself from running out of the classroom before pissing my pants.

Before we progress further, I'd love to explain some very important details, which will assist you in understanding why I'm acting like a toddler ready to shit themselves.

Some time has passed since my arrival in this hellhole. Most significantly I found out I'm not actually homeless and in fact, have a place to stay, how did I found out?

I went to the school council due to the principal being unavailable, I not only got a sweet glimpse at her mommy milkers but also got a hold of an address which I supposedly live at.

A win-win situation if you ask me.

Furthermore, I eventually figured out the address through Boogle and came to the conclusion that I am as a matter of fact, not the main character, turns out I have parents.

How unfortunate.

Upon entering the house I was greeted by Saiki's parents- no cuz like they're the same level of air-heads as his.

Anyway, I decided to be the woke person in every Vattpad isekai fanfiction.

At first, I attempted to make my own friends by talking to other students, but my hopes were soon shattered when I was dragged, by the childish anime boy trope, essentially forcing me to join them whenever he'd spot me.

The disgrace of tsundere and I continued to bicker throughout the 3 weeks that'd pass, sometimes I'd get detention because I let vulgar insults slip out during class, however, I always efficiently bribed the teachers through offering my mother's, in this universe, special massage services.

Turns out my mother works at a spa and apparently I often help her, so technically I am Reigan from Mob Psycho 100, bow down peasants I'm a literal GOD.

Aside from all the things previously mentioned by yours truly, nothing interesting occurred during my stay in this world, I still haven't had the chance of meeting the walking killer machine Ayato.

Although, I seldom get the gut feeling I'm being observed from afar.

Back to what's more important, the clock's about to strike, when it did I saw a mop of orange begin to turn around, our eyes met for a split second, however, it didn't last for long before I bolted to the bathroom in a hurry.

___________________

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After the girl abruptly got off her seat missing the shocked eyes she garnered she went traight to the restroom.

When she finished her business, Y/n checked the time smiling softly as a small sigh of relief left her lips. She still has time to visit Amao before being dragged around the school like a rag doll.

Y/n became Amao's little apprentice over time. She'd often pass through the halls intentionally so she'd get a glimpse of his sweet face.

Her heart always skipped a beat, she's aware how what she is feeling is nothing but admiration towards the taller husband-material boy, however, and she has decided to turn a blind eye to these feelings for the time being them.

Whenever Amao would notice her he'd  always offer her to have a taste.

In the beginning, he did it to perhaps be in Y/n's good graces so she'd give in good words to Taeko, but at some point, Y/n's presence became pleasant not that it wasn't from the very start.