♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞 ♡

Pushing the door roughly you open you were met with the stares of multiple purple clones. Waving awkwardly you asked one of them if they knew where their leader was.

Before hand, you asked some random student if they knew the clubs whereabouts since you weren't so sure if they were in their club room and it turned out that you were correct.

When am I wrong?

♧~FlashBack~♧

On the way to the gym, you came across with Aso and his club members, did usual greeting but he decided holding you off a lot longer than you would like to admit.

Then your eyes locked with bright crystalline yellow jasper eyes narrowed at your tiny person. You glared too while doing a weird gang sign which made Osoro raise his eyebrow in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

"A greeting gang sign?" His expression went blank.

"Don't do that" huffing he placed his hands in his jean pockets.

"Get rekt 260 no scope, you can't tell me what to do!" Jumping in the air you made sure to pull your skirt down while your other hand was doing the peace sign.

"I will raid area 51 and you ain't stopping me sucker, also I hope you didn't spill the government's secrets!" You continued.

With a last glare he left you, that is until you jumped into his back demanding to know where the drama club was since you forgot on your way outside and potential regretting your decision on jumping on his back.

"Get the fuck off me!" He grunted trying to pray you off.

"If you don't tell me where them aliens are I will one punch you in the no-no square!" He doubted you but nevertheless spat an excuse.

"Probably in the gymnasium, now get off!"

"'Kay, please don't kill me!" You Naruto ran away from him before he had chance of beheading you.

♧~End of weird Flashback~♧

"A my little loyal Princess, what a surprise~!" Turning around you swore a vain just popped on your forehead.

It was none other then Kizano Sunobu in his glorious glittery self posing dramatically with closed eyes.

"What have I done to be honor wity your presence~?" He said, finally opening his eyes to realize you were standing in front of him and not his beloved Taeko.

His face fell blank and glanced around the room not spotting his mistress anywhere until landing his eyes upon yours.

"You peasant little Dove, do you know where my muse is?"

Probably with her chihuahua idk lolz.

"Can I join your club?" He blinked a few times and eyed you up and down, you of course being you struck a pose for him.