♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐳 ♡

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕\

Approximately two weeks have passed since your first encounter with the new substitute teacher, Mido. Since then, he would become cautious about the way he speaks to you and carries himself whenever other students were present, which happened to be a frequent occurrence because you always made sure to stay close to Osano and Raiburu.

However, that couldn't exactly explain your current predicament. Sitting in the student council office you crossed your arms staring right at icy blue eyes, the other student council members also present in the room. What did you do this time? You, yourself weren't quite sure what you did this time.

''Do you comprehend the consequences of your countless action, L/n-san?'' He spoke sternly looking down at you, his body language mimicking yours.

You nodded for the sake of getting this done and over with, you had things and places to be not receiving an interrogation by Megamo himself. The least he could've done is actually bring you into your favorite milf's office instead of the student council's premises, where lying wasn't an easy feat.

''You've not only been seen skipping a myriad of your classes but have been seen roaming the school premises with a baseball bat, which is considered dangerous not only to yourself but others'' he stated calmly listing each of your wrongdoings.

So what if you've been skipping classes? You had a valid reason to do so, Mido made you feel uncomfortable, you couldn't do anything without having the possibility of him taking notice and requesting to see you after class and do god knows what.

And the baseball bat? Well, at first you thought it might make you look cool, but later found it to be for self-defense reasons.

''you have, in addition to everything that has been mentioned, been seen bullying a student who so happens to be your classmate-''

''Wait when did I bully someone?!'' you yelled in confusion.

''Did you even hear what I have told you so far?'' he asked you nodded your head frantically.

''Yeah, yeah- where did you get the impression I'm bullying someone and who?!'' you persisted, who dare accuse you of such blasphemy?

''Ehem, as I was saying, your recent behavior has been damaging the school's reputation and in order to fix this issue without having to give you suspension for a week as punishment, you must abide by certain rules'' Megamo ignored your outburst and focused on your punishment staring down at you.

''One of the student council members will be monitoring you for the time being in order to keep you in check, as well as, you must have perfect attendance for a month and join a club, all of which you have to abide by, otherwise stricter punishment will be placed'' He announced, carefully watching you for a reaction.

In his opinion, placing these measures may discipline your outrageous behavior and perhaps have you in check. He couldn't have a student tarnish the school's reputation simply because they desire to be rebellious and of course, anyone who disobeys his word will have to face the consequences. 

For you, however, he'll be lenient just this once only to observe how well you can cope with being placed under pressure. As well as, have more closure on your where-a-bouts.