♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐬 ♡

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

For a while the couple and I stood in front of the fountain talking, ultimately I at some point got bored of our bland conversation, as well as, also becoming tired of the constant insults being thrown my way by the ginger Tsundere.

While I hung out with the couple I should have kept in mind that I probably should be avoiding them if I still want to keep living, however, I had entirely forgotten that inside the school lurked a murderous psychopath ready to kill anyone on the spot just for smiling at their lover interest.

It wasn't that I decided to be oblivious to the fact that the main objective of the game was for the Yandere protagonist to kill all of their rivals to obtain their desired obsession, but quite the contrary actually I was on high alert.

Aaaaand perhaps I got too carried by putting my life and others in danger.

Though, I only pray for this not to be a reversed harem where I-the isekai- obtains a harem of my own.

That's the only thing I wish to avoid like the bubonic plague, just imagine how many lives would be lost. Besides, I much prefer being the side character or even the murderer's sidekick.

Anyways, ultimately I got sick of boredom and abandoned the couple because honestly speaking I don't think I could have lasted any longer listening to Osano's pipsqueak voice insulting me.

Like dude, it ain't cute to blame everything on your crush.

Walking around the halls of the giant school I took note of the many new faces I was encountering I didn't even know that the Scooby doo crew was implemented in the game, isn't that just crazy?!

Eventually, I stopped by the lockers where I first met Taeko and him, banging my head a bit to see if perhaps all of this was actually just a sick dream. I mean, time passes slow as fuck just like in real life and I can't fly or transform into one of the Ben 10 beasts, how unfair is that!?

Seeing as I wasn't going far with this I return back to the guys and discovered a child with an appearance much like Taeko's except it had a heart clip on his hair.

I greeted them and the child that now I recognize as Hanako stared at me with his doe eyes. Grinning he shook my hand. ''Hi, my sister told me all about you, nice to meet you, I'm Yamada Hanako!'' His cheeks flushed he giggled clinging tightly to his sister's arm.

My eyes sparkled in bliss; the bean child is here! I wide grin spread on my lip. Wait, hold up, it hasn't even been that long since my last interaction with Taeko how did she manage to talk about me?

Inside his mind of said Bean, he deducted that the girl that passed him by a few inches in height may present a future threat to his relationship with his precious sister. From what he has seen, however, now that he thought about it she's really nice and sweet, at least seen from what he can conclude.

''I can't believe that he left me to deal with them...'' Murmured the orangenette beside Y/n in annoyance for he's forced to babysit his crush including her brother and now his troublesome classmate.

Y/n's ear twitched in acknowledgment at the mention of another person, was he mentioning Yandere-kun or perhaps maybe another member, which I'm not aware of?