♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨 ♡

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

''Don't move unless you want me to choke you to death'' He spat venomously his grip tightening around my throat, he bore his charcoal eyes deeply into mine.

''Do it...daddy'' I moaned sensually before quickly gagging at myself for uttering such hideous words.

Now, now you're most definitely questioning your whole existence wondering why I'd say something so idiotic in front of a time ticking bomb ready to explode at any moment, however, what's more important is how I got in this sticky situation to begin with.

Everything was going perfectly well, I had just learned of my skipping classes and was wondering around the halls so I could find where my side hoes were.

Unfortunately I stumbled upon a wild Yandere outside of their natural habitat, it being in any close proximity of their beloved.

He seemed to be searching for someone rather obviously, I attempted hiding behind the water cooler dispenser, albeit his yandere senses were quick to catch me on the act.

His eyes scrutinizing me as if I were his prey and he the hunter, in all honesty I'd rather we switched roles since I'm not too keen on dying.

Besides for all I know he may be a masochist!

Nevertheless, I attempted to get away, but he caught to me and pushed me on the wall roughly just about ready to stab a bitch.

That bitch being me.

Prior to the inconvenient circumstance, Ayato had searched the entire school for his senpai.

However, she was no where to be found.

His body began to shake from all the stress building up within, his mind playing a myriad of horrible scenarios that could have happened to Taeko in a matter of a few minutes.

Although, Imagine the rage which emerged when he spotted the one person who is inching closer to his number one victim on his murder list.

Y/n L/n, a girl which befriended his senpai in less than 3 weeks, became inseparable with both her and her brother and Chihuahua, has made things difficult.

Not only is she the most average student in this school, she is a massive nuisance. If it weren't for her presence he would've already had Osano eliminated.

Anyways, back to the current situation.

Back to the present, Ayato only slightly got distracted by the off-putting comment, bearing the exact same reaction as you disgust.

He looked you up and down searching for anything slightly appealing, however, the only thing he could come up with is, well, nothing. He didn't find you attractive, and if you could hear his thoughts you'd be both offended and glad.

Shaking his head to get rid of the awful thing you said he brought his hand over your mouth to shut you up.

''I'm warning you, another comment and you-did you just lick my hand...?'' He spoke in a threatening tone.

You nodded slowly and began to aggressively mumble words until a light bulb switched in your head.

You gathered the strength and courage to swiftly kick him in the crotch making sure you placed enough strength so he won't have the balls to pull another stunt similar to this. Ayato groaned and gripped his pants punching the wall furiously.

''Now, you listen before you go all out on the kinky shit mmkay?'' He lifted his head still hunched over glaring at you threateningly.

''I don't have any intension of stealing Taeko away or whatever your stupid yandere head is thinking, I just want to wreck shit and save my husband-I mean everyone, okay?'' I huffed.