♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞 ♡

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was after school and I had to leave the guys to go home alone this time. I hope they don't miss my glorious presence too much.

Right before preparing to race Osano home Mujo approached me and asked me if I was planning on fulfilling his request of helping him in the infirmary. I agreed and unfortunately had to postpone my daily arguement with Osano.

''Don't make a full of yourself, baka!'' Shouted Osano.

''be sure to not get hit by a car!'' I retorted back shutting him up immediately.

He grumbled next to Taeko and Hanako who waved at me who soon dragged an annoyed cow with them.

Meanwhile, Mujo and I were walking side by side, it seemed kind of odd to be one of the few people in the school, beside the club members that is. 

''Thank you for offering your time in order to help me, even though I'm sure you want to be with your friends'' Mujo apologized glancing down at me with a faint blush adorning his cheeks.

''O-oh, it is fine'' I insisted ''you're actually doing Osano a huge favor by keeping me away from him, right about now we would be arguing about some stupid stuff'' I said sweatdropped scratching me cheek in slight embarrassment.

To be frank, I didn't particularly  mind helping whatsoever. In fact, it gives me the opportunity to scope out possible drugs to use against Ayato if needed.

I glanced around the hall, my mind still filled with the bitter thought of being stuck in a video game where characters are fated to die and I'm just a passing NPC who does nothing but complicate things.

I couldn't help but feel stuck, perhaps I'm putting too much thought, maybe there is a way to avoid all of this in the simplest matter and I'm just too dumb to think of it.

''Negative thinking isn't good for a young girl like you, L/n-san'' Mujo's voice broke me from my train of thought, I gave him a quick glipse before facing forward again.

You know what, he's right.

I am overcomplicating this, barring in mind there plenty of ways to prevent Ayato from killing his rivals. I merely have to think rationally and be exactly four steps ahead of him.

''Don't worry about me'' I said my voice filled with a new found determination.

"It's my duty to worry for my students" Mujo smiled and patted my head.

__________________________

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Eventually, the two of them arrived at the infirmary. Mujo handed Y/n two boxes, one for disposal and another filled with new installments.

He camly instructed the young girl and for safety measures gave gloves just to be save.

They began to unpack and dispose of the medecine. Some time passed and there was a comforting silence engulfing the two of them. Meanwhile Mujo was humming a song Y/n carefully went through each bottle and scanned their lebals.

She doubts their usebility, since to no one's surprise most werent harmful to the human body.

However, barring the acknowlede of a yandere's capability she doesn't throw the idea under the rug that somehow Ayato would find ways to utilize them for his murderous intentions.

Speaking of Ayato she can still feel his hand that had been wrapped around her neck threateningly. Touching her neck she felt a shiver go down her spine.