37.

"What in the name of god do you think you are doing." Aditya said angrily as he walked into the room.

"Drinking water." Maheen said meekly.

"Are you serious Maheen ? Do you not understand the meaning of bed rest." He said walking towards her.

Maheen had hopped on one leg and cross the length of the room.

The room Maheen and Aditya had shifted to was as big as the one they had at home. It was beautiful.

The room had been kept locked by Dai Maa and by what Aditya said it always remained locked.

However when dai maa had opened it today for them it seemed like this chamber was regular cleaned and made for an unknown invisible occupant.

"Sorry!" Maheen said as Aditya slipped his hand around her waist and helped her back towards the bed.

The bed was similar to what they had at home, bigger than the one they had shared the night before. Something Maheen was glad about.

"You'll be in bed all day today. Anything at all let one of the servants know." Aditya said authoritatively.

"There aren't many people here, and I don't want Dai Maa to be here to serve me at my beck and call." Maheen said frowning.

"Alright then, I'll do whatever you ask me to, I'll be your uh.. lady in waiting today ?" Aditya said doubtfully not sure of what to call himself.

Maheen let out a loud laugh.
"Lady in waiting really ?" She chuckled. "You are the king."

"Stop laughing." Aditya said rolling his eyes helping Maheen sit on the bed with her legs propped on the pillow.

He walked towards the jar of water picked it up placing it on the bed side table next to Maheen.

"Maheen stop laughing." Aditya narrowed his eyes at her.

"I'm sorry ... it's.. it's too ..."

"Stop!" He said playfully punching her arm. "I don't know what to call myself !"

"My husband ? I mean you are suppose to my bidding and be at my beck and call anyway dearest." She said in an overly sweet voice fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"Eww, you look like a camel stop." He said a smile breaking on his lips.

Maheen fluttered her eyelashes harder making Aditya chuckle more.

"Enough Mahi." He said placing his hand on her head and pushing her down the bed.

Maheen slid on the mattress with a yelp of surprise.

"I don't want to sleep." She whined.

"I'm not giving you an option. If you don't sleep I know for a fact that I'll see you hopping around." He said pulling the duvet on top of her.

"But I'm not sleepy Aditya." Maheen complained.

"Try then." He stated.

"Why don't you sit here and entertain me till I decide to sleep." She said patting the free space next to her.

"I am not do-."

"You said you'd do my bidding today and not like you have anything better to do so spend time with me and enlighten yourself." Maheen said with a grin.

"Alright." Aditya shook his head and walked around the bed and hopped on.

"So ?"

"So ?"