Chapter 3(A maid??💮)

'Have we met before?'

"To tell you straight..Yes,We have met before" he said.

"I've been waiting for you to say that that's why I was waiting for you here"he added.

I was surprised and it confused me more so I asked.

"So you know about my amnesia..then what was our relationship before?"

"Hmm..we were childhood friends I guess. We always play together Everytime our families have meetings back in our hometown in Britain,but I didn't know what happened to you since I was sent here in Japan with the Usui Family then the next day I just saw on the news about your accident."he said leaning to his door while looking down.

"Ohh So I've got such good childhood memories too then huh."I chuckled then also lean against my apartment door.

"My doctor said back then that there might be a possibility that I'll get all my memories back,so I was suggested to go around places that might help me remember but I just got more depressed,so after turning 14 they've decided to let me experience a new environment and chose Japan then got into high school and got to be independent and that's it!." I said then I stopped leaning to my door and faced him.

"I've never given up on those memories though,I still want to learn more about before cause I'm interested in my cheerful and happy life back then and now that you're here maybe that'll help get back my memories..". We both looked at each other.

"You've never changed though you're still cheerful-" he starts walking towards me "and just like before your still cute that captures everyone's attention with your bright aura-" I backed away then got against the door with Usui's hands beside me trapping me."but now that you've grown..you have gotten cuter and beautiful,no wonder boys at Seika are simping over you and even got titled as the Princess of Seika even though you just got there." He said looking straight at me.

"U-usui-s-san please refrain from getting a-any more close to me I'm t-trapped" i said as our faces our just inches away and my hands on his chest.

"S-so you know more about me than I thought..you'll help me get my memories back right?" I said looking at him trying to get myself from thinking about the atmosphere we have.

"Yes..though I'm still jealous.." he said.

"Jealous?.." I said confused.

"Jealous about Seika making you their princess when I must be the only one to call you that..just like back then" he said making me more confused.

" 'Princess' was your nickname because you said I was a prince and devoted yourself before that you were just Mine."

"Wha-Mmh!" I got cutted with Usui suddenly kissing me.

I was surprised then tried to push him away but I gasped when he bit my lower lip making him have the opportunity to enter his tounge exploring my mouth making me have no choice but to kiss him back.

The kiss gets deeper and I just melt into his kiss,then after a few minutes we finally breaks the kiss,panting heavily with a string of saliva connecting our lips.

I pushed him away then said.

"W-what's wrong with you Usui-san! I don't get it..if this is how I repay with how your gonna help me it doesn't have to be a K-kiss though!" I said flustered at him because I never imagined my first kiss would be like this.

"Im just claiming what's mine princess and don't worry I'll still help you" he said and back away a bit just Infront of me.

"G-good but no kisses!" I said then get inside my apartment immediately.