Chapter 17:(Prince💮✨)

.Uh?

....

"So she wants to go on a date with Usui?".Y/n asked Yukimura.

It seems Yukimura's little sister have taken a liking to Usui and sees him as her prince.

"Yes,she was pestering me about it the whole night". Yukimura replied lazily.

Misaki sighs aggressively.She already hand over Y/n to Usui,and now Yukimura's sister is getting seduced by this pervert too?!.

"Anyway,I'm against this!".Misaki refused and cross her arms.

"No way!She praised me for the first time yesterday for being friends with a prince charming so please help me!". Yukimura frantically explained and grabbed Usui and started crying.

He started explaining about being a prince to his little sister before but then his princely appearance changed from growing up so he wants to redeem his dignity as an older brother.

Misaki and Y/n were moved by him.

"Yukimura I didn't know you were such a person and would go to lengths just for your sister!".Misaki headlocks him and sobbed together.

"I'm moved!":She added.

Meanwhile Y/n sobbed together with them with her eyes sparkling beside Usui who is still contemplating on whether he would agree to this or not.

Plus he really plans to have a date with Y/n tomorrow since it's weekend.

"Make sure you do it well!".Y/n smiled and said to Usui then went to hugged Yukimura.

Usui just grins."I guess it can't be helped then,can't say no to that smile anyway.".He mumbles while looking at them.

....

The Date day

"Will she be okay waiting for Usui alone there?". Yukimura worries for his little sister whose patiently waiting for Usui at the fountain.

"By the way,where is Y/n-san isn't she coming?".Kanou asked.

"She suddenly had an emergency,she said it's about their company so she cant come today,that's why Usui is pouting before since his date with her today was cancelled".Misaki said.

"Prince Takumi!".Ruri, Yukimura's little sister exclaimed happily when Usui showed up wearing a prince outfit.

"That outfit is quite embarrassing,you know?".Misaki deadpans at Usui's prince outfit.

"Really?he looks more like a prince now!".The vice president replied enthusiastically.

"Where did he even borrowed that from?"

"It's mine.Got a problem with that?".Aoi suddenly pops out which startled them for awhile as they continued watching them behind the bushes.

Ruri drags Usui to a botanical garden full of flowers.

"He seems not focused in this task though".Aoi said looking at Usui who is sulking and not paying attention to Ruri.

"Yeah, because of this and Y/n's emergency he's sulking on their cancelled date".Misaki chuckles at his expression.

"Prince Takumi!Come here!".Ruri calls out to Usui without paying attention to where she's going and suddenly trips and falls down flat face on the floor.

"Ruri.!!".Yukimura lowly mumbles,worried for his little sister.

"Calm down or she'll know we're here!"

"Ah she got up!".They all looked at Ruri who sits up.

Usui comes over to her.

Ruri was crying and have a bruise on her forehead but she endures it strongly.